Sign in to follow this  
ijust1u

R.I.P. my fav build

Towering Poison and Speedy Darts have been removed.

i use a wall huntress with monk towers, the great thing was ranged would walk pretty much all the way up to the towers before attacking making full use of my lightning aura's, looks like im going to have to level up a real walling hero in order to play. goodbye huntress

Phoenix has also been nerfed beyond belief. Serenity Auras are now smaller as well.

I bought separate slot for Poison Tower Huntress, but now Towering Poison passive was entirely removed.

Trendy disabled cool and interesting builds for absolutely no reason. I don't have interest in playing this game anymore. Farewell.

Towering Poison seems to be still dropping and i had one piece with it after patch so there's that... think trendy needs some bug spray as they seem to be growing an infestation up there.

um what?

Should prob do some more research before running to the forums, all those things are still dropping for some reason.

I can even take a screenshot for proof but so far I got a helm & boots with towering poison, & I got speedy darts on my totem..