Sign in to follow this  
going_supersonic

Knights not cleansing

I notice on unholy catacombs some of the knights can't get cleansed. It says you cleans it but its still reaches the core and does damage. You have to kill off all the enemies to clear the round. Normally happens on 3rd or 4th knight coming out and it seems to always be a red.

I have the same issue.

Very urgent and please fix this as soon as possible!!

Unholy Catacombs in Challange mode can't be won at the moment!

For me nearly every red knight (except if he is the really first one) can't be cleansed.

I tried cleansing a single one of them several times, and the message "Spectral Knight cleansed!" pops up again and again, but he doesn't disappears and kills the core in the end.

System: PS4, but it also seems to happen on PC regarding other Threads.

And it happens just after the "power up update"

Edit, after some testings, seems like the red ghost only doesnt work when he comes out of the left door on the front lane. When he comes out of the right's door, I can clean him without problems. I tested it about 5-6 times and its always when the red ghost comes out the left's door that he glitch and cannot be cleansed. Imma keep testing it to confirm. IamIsom

- Same thing has happened to me as well... And it's always specifically a red spectral knight that is uncleansable for whatever reason

You can beat it you just need an EV2 with proton beam built for DEF CRT right where enemies come out to kill them as fast as you can. Cleans all other knights and as the red comes out which ever you can cleans just ignore and kill off the enemies at the point. I've beaten it but took me a bit to figure the right setup. Hope it helps and if you need help just let me know

well  it seemed fixed yesterday but it still happens with the purple and red ones just did two runs but they couldnt be cleaned at all

@deathbunny quote:

well  it seemed fixed yesterday but it still happens with the purple and red ones just did two runs but they couldnt be cleaned at all

Noted.

I find it fun to ignore the red Knights and let them make there way up to the core. Still completing it with 100% success rate. 

However, watching people panic when the Knights get some burn on the core is absolutely priceless!

@deathbunny quote:

For PC:  Are you using the Gun Witch's Vroom Broom (the flying broom heal) while trying to cleanse, or was this happening while walking?