Any passive that was not part of the reroll is still on minimum value. This means we will be playing for at least 3 weeks with messed up gear.

Fantastic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pieces seem to have been rerolled and some weren't.  For example, I have 3 trinkets with Hearty Blockade, only 1 seems to have been rerolled and it was equipped at the time.

Monk Serenity Gloves weren't rerolled.

Most of my weapons seem to have been rerolled to other values though.

yeah i stopped playing the last three weeks waiting for my abyss lord gear fix, which didn't happen!!

i wasted a lot of medals to fully upgrade three abyss lords +4k medals and now the gear is meseed up? 

they fixed pc players gear in one day, but they have no plans on fixing our gear.... that's just unfair!

@trshy quote:

yeah i stopped playing the last three weeks waiting for my abyss lord gear fix, which didn't happen!!

i wasted a lot of medals to fully upgrade three abyss lords +4k medals and now the gear is meseed up? 

they fixed pc players gear in one day, but they have no plans on fixing our gear.... that's just unfair!

As far as I can tell, gear rerolling when it wasnt supposed to was a PS4 only bug. To my knowlege, the only thing that "rerolled" was our weapons shooting at the wrong fire rate, a much simpler problem to fix.

Which was fixed after about 3 days.

PC got the apple, PS4 got the lemon.

Now squirt them in your enemies eyes...

@xArcAngel quote:

@trshy quote:

As far as I can tell, gear rerolling when it wasnt supposed to was a PS4 only bug. To my knowlege, the only thing that "rerolled" was our weapons shooting at the wrong fire rate, a much simpler problem to fix.

Which was fixed after about 3 days.

PC got the apple, PS4 got the lemon.

Now squirt them in your enemies eyes...

nope. all of the abyss lord gear was rerolled to minimum values, abyss stone passives, archers passives, skeletal orc passives all are minimum values, what a waste of medals and tons of hours to farm and fully upgrade a gear that is now so weak. if pc players didn't get their gear fixed i wouldn't be mad and not playing, but they did fix their gear, and they promised us to do the same, and failed.

Yes, many effects got rerolled to minimun value. Many it's now not important annymore, because they got completely changed now anyways, but there are still some around now, like

Purge Evil (all three at 280% DP explosion damage now for me, were far above 350% before), Sword of unholy fire, or everything Abyss Lord as [[47750,users]] said, because nothing of the new heroes got changed with power up update.

But i do notice that all my old bows are now back to 4 shots/second finally

Yeah some of the special passives got changed, but all the generic passives are minimum, so they still need to fix this for more than just abyss lord. All my tower and dps heroes that had 5% crit on their gear are all at 3%, which is a pretty noticeable drop in damage.

i would love to hear a definite answer from trendy, are you going to fix the gear as you said before? or there is no going back? i just wanna know before i farm for dozens of hours for new gear and waste a lot of medals on upgrading. 

Its not just the money its the fact they cant even reply to this question which has been asked for 3 weeks. Its pretty simple yes or no. The real answer I would guess is they have no idea.

So farm new gear?  Consider it a soft reset, as they've re-evaluated gear and launched a new and hopefully improved system.  It is an alpha pre-release, after all.

@Decrept quote:

So farm new gear?  Consider it a soft reset, as they've re-evaluated gear and launched a new and hopefully improved system.  It is an alpha pre-release, after all.

can kinda cut the shlt on the "alpha" thing, we know its alpha, and farm gear? oh you mean the gear that eventually has to get re-rolled cause its rolling passives for every hero? Or farm gear thats not dropping in the appropriate places? Or farm gear on NM4 that ends up only dropping 1 ipwr gear?Or maybe farm gear that never received the re-roll in the first place.  I understand both sides of the fence but man...NOTHING ever gets fixed and while i will be here for another year+ reading "alpha" excuses, at some point hotfixes have to roll out, and bugs have to stop being introduced so often, with never being looked into. But yea your right it's in alpha.

@trshy quote:

i would love to hear a definite answer from trendy, are you going to fix the gear as you said before? or there is no going back? i just wanna know before i farm for dozens of hours for new gear and waste a lot of medals on upgrading. 

Anything to report, [[4370,users]], [[77554,users]], [[63962,users]]? Us console players would like to know need to know if you've got any plans for the items we had that were rerolled from the EV2/Buried Bastille update. I understand the steam 13.6 hotfix fixed this rerolled passives issue, but our console buried bastille hotfix did nothing to get back our gear (granted the update did restore projectile speeds on huntress & apprentice weapons, which was nice).

We need to know if this is now a lost cause so we can move on. Else, I'm still holding onto hope that my 280% (previously 399%) purge evil can go back to its former glory (this among many other rerolls)...

Just look at the average time it takes for a game to start development before its on the market. Now look at the time it has been since Trendy put this game on the ps4. Now look at when they put the game on the PC. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, this isnt even a AAA game and they want a year for alpha? The reason why the always go back to the excuse of this is an alpha game is because they take money for a product that isnt worth a dime. I crashed 3 times in a game today. But hey they deserve money for costumes..... which by the way they always get those out on time just not a fix to game crippling crashes. 

Also for the record I would assume we all have multiple friends that own a ps4 and enjoy playing games. Who  would honestly tell there friend to PAY for any version of this buggy game. 

@Dryder quote:

Just look at the average time it takes for a game to start development before its on the market. Now look at the time it has been since Trendy put this game on the ps4. Now look at when they put the game on the PC. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, this isnt even a AAA game and they want a year for alpha? The reason why the always go back to the excuse of this is an alpha game is because they take money for a product that isnt worth a dime. I crashed 3 times in a game today. But hey they deserve money for costumes..... which by the way they always get those out on time just not a fix to game crippling crashes. 

Interesting point about the costumes...

@Dryder quote:

Also for the record I would assume we all have multiple friends that own a ps4 and enjoy playing games. Who  would honestly tell there friend to PAY for any version of this buggy game. 

...and the "would I recommend this game to a friend" question. I think I would...on PC where it's free to play :-/

Lol madman, I forgot pc is actually free to play. 

That just makes it even worse that ps4 is constantly getting screwed because trendy refuses to test things for ps4. They probably have some stupid ps4 emulator program they run on their computers to test things, then wonder why everything is broken when their patches get put on real ps4's. I could be wrong, but I fail to see how a lot of the bs thats been pushed out to us made it past any real testing. If they do test things on real ps4's then the testers are either drunk or extremely incompetent 

But yeah, it would be great if someone from trendy could take 5 minutes and let us know if they have any plans to restore our gear. I am not letting this thread die until its fixed or we get told to just refarm because they cant figure out how to fix it.

@That1guy quote:

Lol madman, I forgot pc is actually free to play. 

That just makes it even worse that ps4 is constantly getting screwed because trendy refuses to test things for ps4. They probably have some stupid ps4 emulator program they run on their computers to test things, then wonder why everything is broken when their patches get put on real ps4's. I could be wrong, but I fail to see how a lot of the bs thats been pushed out to us made it past any real testing. If they do test things on real ps4's then the testers are either drunk or extremely incompetent 

But yeah, it would be great if someone from trendy could take 5 minutes and let us know if they have any plans to restore our gear. I am not letting this thread die until its fixed or we get told to just refarm because they cant figure out how to fix it.

+1 agree, we need a reply from trendy,

Also +1 would love to see any of the said bugs so far, at least being mentioned 

@Zkurcrow quote:

Also +1 would love to see any of the said bugs so far, at least being mentioned 

too busy hiding in embarrassment

hence the forum managers haven't been on the forums at all