Finally we can test out the whole new stuff. Awesome!

Good that you guys was able to fix those problems today spontaneus and also fast.

I appreciate also the speed you are releasing all the new content.

The priorities you set for the updates are placed fine and you also watch out very much for the wishes of the cummunity.
Thumbs up!

The new method you have to farm for specific builds, for example you have to farm greystone plaza for a  perfect LSA build (there you drop the harb builder weapon), i appreciate also. Best change for gearing in a long time.
This increases the variety for the gameplay enormous.

The update which is most exciting is the new meele feature. This will bring much more fun to meele combat in DD2.
I'm very excited for the camera shaking feature in future. #hype

There is much more I love about your work/game, but I really have to level up gun witch....
Hope you guys will go on like before.

all in all:
GREAT WORK!!!    Emoji_Ogre.png

Emoji_Squire.pngI feel so happy to see people that enjoy this game, it makes me cry (Actually I think i am since i'm writing this at 2 am and my eyes need sleep) to see people hating on the pay to win stuff and how expensive the things are... (Well I can Agree with the people that say this since the most expensive dlc from the game is the price of a paid game so... there is that).Emoji_Squire.png

Forgetting that I agree with you and i'm really proud of  Emoji_Apprentice.pngTrendyEmoji_Apprentice.png for making this amazing game that is not only harcore gamers or gamers from apprentice_small.pngDungeon Defenders 1apprentice_small.png.

Keep up with the Great Work Emoji_Apprentice.pngTrendyapprentice_small.png

If you guys enjoy Meat grinding an entire wave in just a few seconds, then enjoy the game guys!!

Counting my post, then it's 3/4 "like" and is probably more reflective of the general mood. Squeaky wheels and all that.

Every game has the likes and the dislikes.  The haters speak the loudest so its what you normally see.  I enjoy the game but will admit there are areas to improve upon.  But from I can tell Trendy knows what most of those areas are.

Thanks to the OP for posting something nice.

It's an good alpha finaly =). Last year not so much but this year alot of nice new content which can be iron out later on. Definitiv an step into the right direction.