NM4 bastille incursion is dropping item level 1 gear.  Screenshot pending.

Ilvl_1.png

@iamisom quote:

Known issue. We're on the case!

Do you happen to know how many maps are affected?  Is it all incursions?

@Furied quote:

@iamisom quote:

We haven't pinned down a cause just yet, so we can't answer that at the moment. Any and all information you have on the bug would be greatly appreciated!

It appears to be in effect on nm4 throne room.  These have been private games so far, I'm going to try a public game.

@iamisom quote:

@Furied quote:

@iamisom quote:

We haven't pinned down a cause just yet, so we can't answer that at the moment. Any and all information you have on the bug would be greatly appreciated!

Are the 100% map rewards supposed to drop at map ipwr level ? I just got a toxic bow from nm4 dragonfall bazar and its only 622 ipwr. Does this roll 600- 700 and i had bad luck or will nobody be able to get a 700 toxic shot bow anymore.

Scratch it all!  Its region specific.  it happens when I use default region instead of forcing eastern us server

Also Ramparts Incursion NM4. (While your fixing this can you re enable the mage weapon that suppose to drop off the boss because it never does)

@evan999333 quote:

Also Ramparts Incursion NM4. (While your fixing this can you re enable the mage weapon that suppose to drop off the boss because it never does)

Just beat the NM4 Malthius Challenge on PS4 a little bit ago and my loot was fine. Split-screen player even got the mage's Armageddon.

I ran a NM4 ramparts and it dropped proper gear, but it was in challenges mode. My friend's currently in "defense" mode and all the drops in NM4 seem to be poopy ilvl1. So it could have to do with campaign being converted to Defense. 

edit: I'd like to point out the ramparts that dropped proper gear was a PRIVATE lobby. I don't think that has anything to do with it. 

Just ran a public NM4 challenge on crossroads and we all got level 1 drops (4 players).

I got iPWR 1 in nm4 sewers defense match. Had a group of 3-4 players...all had iPWR 1-2 gear dropping. It was a public game.

@SpiderDanX quote:

I got iPWR 1 in nm4 sewers defense match. Had a group of 3-4 players...all had iPWR 1-2 gear dropping. It was a public game.

Also the same on lower difficulties! also in Private.