@savagebeastmam quote:

@savagebeastmam quote:

When u r on title screen I hit x and nothing come on trendy

@chittywoman quote:

Someone told me its not live yet hopefully that helps

On my screen it's says they ran into some problems and they r working to resolve it quickly 

Lol, did you just reply to your own opening post...giving yourself the answer you needed!? LMAO, WOW!!

@Madmanblazing quote:

@savagebeastmam quote:

@savagebeastmam quote:

When u r on title screen I hit x and nothing come on trendy

@chittywoman quote:

Someone told me its not live yet hopefully that helps

On my screen it's says they ran into some problems and they r working to resolve it quickly 

Lol, did you just reply to your own opening post...giving yourself the answer you needed!? LMAO, WOW!!

Letting everyone know that it was live but crushed because  trendy has no clue what they r doing 

You know what, good. I hope you leave this game & never come back. Your posts have done nothing but spout malicious & toxic wording. I hope you someday make a product people want to use & they take to the pitch fork yelling out slander at you & say you're incompetent when you ultimately fail to give timely updates because it's the last thing on your mind while you work feverishly to produce a quality product. Jeez...

@Madmanblazing quote:

You know what, good. I hope you leave this game & never come back. Your posts have done nothing but spout malicious & toxic wording. I hope you someday make a product people want to use & they take to the pitch fork yelling out slander at you & say you're incompetent when you ultimately fail to give timely updates because it's the last thing on your mind while you work feverishly to produce a quality product. Jeez...

Not one update has worked like they said 

@savagebeastmam quote:

@Madmanblazing quote:

Agreed, their patching system is horrible. you can't even get hot swapping through patching but a full reinstall is needed. 

This system of broken patches that introduce a large number of bugs, break items, and don't fix previous bugs will not be sustainable at launch (which we are getting close to). It's also pushing early access players away - look at the PC steam numbers - the player base is gone. it's no wonder they are delaying f2p on the ps4.

@savagebeastmam quote:

@Madmanblazing quote:

Welcome to the real world...jerk

@stuffymonster quote:

@savagebeastmam quote:

@Madmanblazing quote:

Agreed, their patching system is horrible. you can't even get hot swapping through patching but a full reinstall is needed. 

This system of broken patches that introduce a large number of bugs, break items, and don't fix previous bugs will not be sustainable at launch (which we are getting close to). It's also pushing early access players away - look at the PC steam numbers - the player base is gone. it's no wonder they are delaying f2p on the ps4.

Yeah, tell me something I don't know. We know this, we've commented & now Trendy knows this, too. If we can all just have the tiniest bit of patience to wait & see what comes next...then we may end up happier...

Who am I kidding!? :-/

@Madmanblazing quote:

@stuffymonster quote:

@savagebeastmam quote:

@Madmanblazing quote:

Yeah, tell me something I don't know. We know this, we've commented & now Trendy knows this, too. If we can all just have the tiniest bit of patience to wait & see what comes next...then we may end up happier...

Who am I kidding!? :-/

We have had patience but it is wearing thin. At this point Trendy deserves no white knighting as they have done nothing to deserve it. What they need are ways to keep the player base engaged in the game and to bring new players in after f2p this fall.

Every patch introducing a large amount of bugs and breaking things is going to rub people the wrong way about the game and the developers.

This game runs on microtransactions and if they lose their player base due to poor patching, bugs, and lack of communication then their won't be anyone to buy new items and the game will die. Right now we seem to be on the same course DDE was.