@Joghurt Dipper quote:

@OneEaredNeko quote:

what about normal or hard those are just as easy i dont see the point of removing easy mode

The point is there was obviously too many difficulties.

Or the four main heroes have been lifting and now easy is just unnecessary

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This also happened when the EV2 came out, how is this possible? I thought Trendy would have learned from their mistakes but it seems like they didn't once again...

I'm in!

stuck at loading screen...

We're still working to put the update live, so if you're seeing technical issues, that's why. I'll make a new thread here on the forums when the update is ready for you. Emoji_Huntress.png

That reroll tho! I expected duplicate passives, but this is above and beyond..

aMmOc0r.jpg

@Zkurcrow quote:

That reroll tho! I expected duplicate passives, but this is above and beyond..

aMmOc0r.jpg

Well, now you've got some nice equip if you ever run into one of those old mage-with-sword / squire-with-staff etc bugs again xD

Apart from that... yeah, pretty useless now...

@Zkurcrow quote:

That reroll tho!

aMmOc0r.jpg

Wow - that is a huge screwup if they just switched the changing passives (Frosty, Karma, Towering, etc) into passives that are for the wrong class :(

In this case, you can tell that Iron Core should never be with pyro + VC. But for a lot of equipment (like if VC was def crit chance on this item), you would not be able to tell what class the gear was even supposed to be so you really can't fix it easily either.

Even if this means they are offline all day and have to postpone patch, I hope they don't release that :(

@geo981010 quote:

@Zkurcrow quote:

That reroll tho!

aMmOc0r.jpg

Wow - that is a huge screwup if they just switched the changing passives (Frosty, Karma, Towering, etc) into passives that are for the wrong class :(

In this case, you can tell that Iron Core should never be with pyro + VC. But for a lot of equipment (like if VC was def crit chance on this item), you would not be able to tell what class the gear was even supposed to be so you really can't fix it easily either.

Even if this means they are offline all day and have to postpone patch, I hope they don't release that :(

thats such a major screw up if it was intended

I am literally dieing over my rolls. Bought gunwitch, saw the rolls, lost the excitement to play the game. Doesn't even matter if you can't make games, it literally killed my excitement for the game.

Hope you guys are a bit luckier.......

@Rebel Gnome quote:

I am literally dieing over my rolls. Bought gunwitch, saw the rolls, lost the excitement to play the game. Doesn't even matter if you can't make games, it literally killed my excitement for the game.

Hope you guys are a bit luckier.......

rip dd2 monk_small.png

Like, for the love of god, who the hell rolls a passive that should stay like karma vortex? Had 15% on the gloves, like every other piece. Passive is supposed to stay in the gloves only, so I'd assume you wouldn't change the gloves. Oh boy was I wrong. Went from 15% to 13%, are you ***ting me right now?

@Rebel Gnome quote:

Like, for the love of god, who the hell rolls a passive that should stay like karma vortex? Had 15% on the gloves, like every other piece. Passive is supposed to stay in the gloves only, so I'd assume you wouldn't change the gloves. Oh boy was I wrong. Went from 15% to 13%, are you ***ting me right now?

Omg, haha [[63962,users]]. This $h!t is gold!

@CyBer Sh0t* quote:

@iamisom quote:

Patch notes going up in about an hour. :)

Trendy's 1 hour = 1 day in real time

Means that 2 days delay with the patch ..... are 48 days real time ?! skeleton.png

what the hell was the point in a 2 day delay and then 3 hours of server downtime yesterday -___- if this is what happens on release anyway

@Rebel Gnome quote:

#trendytrolls

I almost laughed at your sad reroll but realized its going to happen to me as well.

@Comeuppance quote:

what the hell was the point in a 2 day delay and then 3 hours of server downtime yesterday -___- if this is what happens on release anyway

I blame [[43252,users]] for crashing the game instead of the forums. (some people might remember ^^)