Sign in to follow this  
mindlessdefender

Will they increase the max amount of bags you can have?

Or is there a technical limit to how much they can put in the game?

Cause from my understanding 16 is max, but with all the new characters that are coming out 16 is not gonna be enough for me, Kinda wish I could buy more.

From what I understand, there are technical issues, especially with how fast a user profile loads in game.   The more data that has to load, the slower it will be. 

@gotrunks712 quote:

From what I understand, there are technical issues, especially with how fast a user profile loads in game.   The more data that has to load, the slower it will be. 

I see, I wounder if they could make a separate stash in the tavern so when entering in a game it wont have to load maybe?

I would love an inventory upgrade, sometimes I hate having to mouse over each item, one by one by one by....

I agree, with 6 heroes my bag space is pretty limited, with how many more up and coming? 3 so far?

I Love a bank vault that could hold another 10 bags or so

@Drathmar K quote:

I would love an inventory upgrade, sometimes I hate having to mouse over each item, one by one by one by....

I agree, with 6 heroes my bag space is pretty limited, with how many more up and coming? 3 so far?

I Love a bank vault that could hold another 10 bags or so

Oh oh oh! Put a new character in the tavern! Bank manager and have it so it can store like 250 itens! :D (You have to go to tavern to retrieve those itens, buts it's better than nothing, right? :|)

I would love a bank.   Most of my current storage is other gear sets for my heroes.  That amount may get reduced with the passive changes though. 

I wanna have mannequin puppets in the tavern so I can dress them, inspect the stats and change equipment in an instant.

We need one big bag with decent filters (including passives ), how does that interact with a vault? IMO be a bigger bag.  

Meh is this why I take so long to load in? That needs a proper looking at. 

DD1 didn't seem to have these problems with an even bigger inv space. 

same. I would put all my bag consuming carnival boosts and pet stuff and keys and lockboxes in it.

@gotrunks712 quote:

I would love a bank.   Most of my current storage is other gear sets for my heroes.  That amount may get reduced with the passive changes though. 

Silly me i really read

"will they increase the max amount of bugs you can have"

and i thought, obviously yes.