I just need to vent this, I just lost 600 defender medals because you can't freaking exit a game to stop an accidental quest completion.  "Leave session" into 30 seconds of freaking waiting to find a connection to a new session that doesn't always happen.  Why the hell can I FAIL to leave a game?

@Danyy59 quote:

use tab or ` then, type "disconnect"

That is it.

That knowledge could have saved my week.  Thank you.

I was almost in the same position when the critical quest auto completed without my knowledge.

Seeing as it tells you if your auto collect bags are almost full surely it can tell you that your medals are almost to a limit based on your current incomplete quests.

I lucky had space, but was also suprised by it :d.

This weekly was so easy i didn't realised it was even there until it was done and someone said it was the weekly.

@dreamanime quote:

I lucky had space, but was also suprised by it :d.

This weekly was so easy i didn't realised it was even there until it was done and someone said it was the weekly.

Same, I did a couple of waves of an Incursion and was like "oh I must of done one of those obscure challenges" and then I noticed the bonus mission was done.

I don't think the weekly mission is to a challenge to be done in a week, it's more of a thankyou for playing our game here have some easy medals on us. Which is kind of cool of them if you think about it.

Oh well thanks to that mission and quite abit of grinding I got to 11k medals. Not to mention I still have a daily left which is worth 375 DM's. Combine that with tomorrow's daily, plus the 3x medal event and Gun Witch is good as mine.

Well, had 11900 medals, went to play a map and completed the quest, just like that. Even asked the person that was playing with me what the hell was that achievement only to find myself losing 500 medals from the quest and 70 from the map completion. Bit annoying indeed. Kill the cap on the medals, makes no sense to make us buy things to prevent us from capping them. I don't wanna buy anything, so don't make me pls, thank you.

The daily quests... why on earth do I have 2x 5 Sewer Maps and a 3 Sewer Maps, reroll one of the 5x Sewer Maps and it still gave me the very same quest I had - 5 Sewer Maps? Do you really believe I'll waste 1-2 hours of my life playing siphon D that doesn't even exist in incursion and drops what, 630-660 itens? Come on trendy, you should know better. I refuse, I'd rather not make the quests at all. And when I say sewer maps, I say forest, as there is absolutly no reason for me to make the liferoot inc. Even after it starts dropping armaggedon...

I just pay attention to my medals and quests every time i log in :D Stock up on pet affection and item booster items before completing quests.

@Sunny quote:

I just pay attention to my medals and quests every time i log in :D Stock up on pet affection and item booster items before completing quests.

But some people don't have the space or the need for those types of things...

PS: I swear this is way too big, but I'm keeping it xD

feels.png