Since I have already seen some people rage at trendy I just want them to know that at least one person (me) THANKS you for delaying the release of new content. People are going to complain if you don't release it broken or if you do. Delaying the patch shows that you want us to have a quality working product. 

I look forward and hope to see everything working on thurs.

PS4 players already have about a million bugs to deal with, whats wrong with a few more?

The issue is they really need to get their *** together when it comes to ETA's. For countless updates they have always said an update will come out earlier than when it actually does. They should atleast have a stable update before announcing it early. it's just annoying when people are looking forward to it & right on the day of they just push it back. The community has every right to be salty.

@Dewkin quote:

The issue is they really need to get their *** together when it comes to ETA's. For countless updates they have always said an update will come out earlier than when it actually does. They should atleast have a stable update before announcing it early. it's just annoying when people are looking forward to it & right on the day of they just push it back. The community has every right to be salty.

This is what I was just discussing with a friend of mine, maybe they should actually finish a patch and make sure it works before saying when it's going to be released. It's piss poor planning on their part and I do not at all feel sorry for them. 

Here's the official thread! Going to lock this thread and direct everyone over there so we don't have multiple threads on the same topic. Emoji_Huntress.png

Dewkin, everything in our internal testing, our Remote Playtesting Group testing and our Remote QA Team testing showed that everything was good to go. All lights were green on a stable build. It looks like the issue occurred during the migration to the live build, which is unfortunate but not something that would have been caught during testing to the best of my understanding. The Game Browser is a colossal change to the way our game handles session creation. We're hoping to have everything smoothed out for Thursday, and I can't wait for you to get your hands on it. The Game Browser is a night and day improvement to playing with other players, IMO.