Power Up Update Is Live!

wow woke up early just to play it and it then this happens dissapointed..

they had it on a few days back by mistake said they turned it off. so did they do a update it failed and went crazy cause the update was turned off and not back on?

Thanks for the info. Still better than uploading a mess. 

I see it positive... it is already late evening here and tomorrow I'll be home quite late anyway.

literally the longest running beta ever and we still get screwed every update even though we've dropped tons of money on a free game

Was the extra 2 day wait so you guys could remove jackpot from builder gear in the reroll for changing passives? Cause really, you should :)

On the plus side, completed the weekly quest in the first wave of Bling King so that was easy.

@geo981010 quote:

Was the extra 2 day wait so you guys could remove jackpot from builder gear in the reroll for changing passives? Cause really, you should :)

On the plus side, completed the weekly quest in the first wave of Bling King so that was easy.

lol

jackpot rerolling onto karma/frosty/etc for gear would be such a troll thing to do. Granted we are going to have to farm regardless so I wouldn't be upset anyway

@Dewkin quote:

@geo981010 quote:

lol

jackpot rerolling onto karma/frosty/etc for gear would be such a troll thing to do. Granted we are going to have to farm regardless so I wouldn't be upset anyway

If my apprentice loses Frosty Power in most gear but gains another passive that at least helps something else, so be it. But upgrading gear is a lot of grinding, so nerfing all upgraded gear by replacing the builder passives with something as useless as Jackpot is insulting.

Update:  Tomorrow morning, there will be downtime in preparation for Thursday's update. Estimated downtime is 1-3 hours.

[[4370,users]] Ignore the cry babies.

I rather you guys take your time on patches, than to release yet another buggy update and break god knows what.

Works for me as well, since I was sitting on 9k DM's. I can get to 12 k easy now for her. GW will be mine Thursday now, it's as simple as that.

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

iamisom Ignore the cry babies.

I rather you guys take your time on patches, than to release yet another buggy update and break god knows what.

Works for me as well, since I was sitting on 9k DM's. I can get to 12 k easy now for her. GW will be mine Thursday now, it's as simple as that.

That's not the reason why people are upset lol. You clearly don't understand.

People are not mad that they aren't releasing the update early, Theyre upset because Trendy hyped it all up & had it plastered everywhere that it would be July 5th. So come july 5th, everyone is super amped up & counting down the minutes until the update drops. Then Trendy, swings a bat at our nuts & tells us. nope, 2 days from now. They could have just tested the update on the live servers beforehand & have a couple hours of downtime for everyone just like they are doing now.

They atleast should have a stable update before announcing it so early & making it seemed finished with everything when it wasn't.

They just need to work on their ETA's & making sure they have everything ready to go before the day of

You'd think Trendy would have everything prepared within a day or 2 of the update y'know

I know this is long but I just wanted to clarify some peoples reasoning for being upset

edit: I still love Trendy, don't want it to seem like I despise them

@Dewkin quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

People are not mad that they aren't releasing the update early, Theyre upset because Trendy hyped it all up & had it plastered everywhere that it would be July 5th. So come july 5th, everyone is super amped up & counting down the minutes until the update drops. Then Trendy, swings a bat at our nuts & tells us. nope, 2 days from now. They could have just tested the update on the live servers beforehand & have a couple hours of downtime for everyone just like they are doing now.

They atleast should have a stable update before announcing it so early & making it seemed finished with everything when it wasn't.

They just need to work on their ETA's & making sure they have everything ready to go before the day of

No Mans Sky had a 3 month push back but I'm not upset about it, You'd think Trendy would have everything prepared within a day or 2 of the update y'lnow

I know this is long but I just wanted to clarify some peoples reasoning for being upset

I don't really care how upset people are over this. The entitlement on this forum is hilarious.

It's just a 2 day delay. That's nothing.

I would of been fine even if they delayed it till next week. I rather a patch with less bugs and held back because of it, than to have the patch rushed out to meet a deadline just because people have no patience.

@Dewkin quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

You'd think Trendy would have everything prepared within a day or 2 of the update y'know

In just about all their hype, from day one, they said that barring any catastrophes, the release would be July 5th. (And have delivered all their patches on time until today, to my knowledge) That's what they were shooting for, that's what we hoped for. It didn't work out. New plan. Thursday. Which, by the way, is another best guess. Let's cross our fingers that they have it figured out by then. People, I think, can feel disappointed that it didn't get sent out today. But angry, slighted, betrayed, no, I don't agree that anyone can feel justified feeling that way.