Sign in to follow this  
soua_tua_1

PB Drain Boost Aura DH

Is proton beam meant to constantly draining the life of boost aura even without enemies trigger the beams or is it just a bug? Because they drain my boost from 100% to 20% every round...

Try getting more defense health on your monk. I think the beams will drain your boost every time it attacks...but why do you have the proton beams in a boost aura!? The beams scale very well off of defense crit, and they scale pretty horribly off of defense power. This is why a proton beam EV2 goes for defense critical damage over defense power.

I've got beams with 1k attack damage, 65k health, and 38k citical damage with 29% critical chance. It's pointless to upgrade them because only the attack damage increases (poorly at that), but the critical damage never changes. This way you can spend the 40 DU from the boost aura on an abyss lord archer...

I was just wondering cuse i use them to slow and freeze troops for my archers but they usually extend into my boost aura zone and drain most of my boost aura's health...