Sign in to follow this  
123theman123

max hero cards, is there a limit

It's a round number in binary, octal and hex.

But I don't know that it's a reference to anything.

@๖ۣۜPhoenixX quote:

Key is hardcore, I beleive hes part of one of the "guilds" you could say

Keyy is such a beastly Man, He's apart of the big burly boys guild, hes that manly ;)

@keyy<3

First, why does everyone automatically thinks I'm a "HE"?? any unspoken knowledge that only males can play DD2?

@Ubara-tutu quote:

He's also a necromancer.

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/93241/cooperative-vs-competitive-modes
and
https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/93258/yeap-i-seen-this-coming-since-summer-to-icearrow

Second, I didn't even realize that was an old post. That ">>" button isn't hard to misclick and mislead to an old post.

@Dewkin quote:

@๖ۣۜPhoenixX quote:

Keyy is such a beastly Man, He's apart of the big burly boys guild, hes that manly ;)

@keyy<3

lol.. you manly beast, keyy!! (and that's hilarious.. obviously many people already know, we just need to edumacate the rest :D)

@keyy<3 quote:

First, why does everyone automatically thinks I'm a "HE"?? any unspoken knowledge that only males can play DD2?

I think it's funny.. but then I'm a girl, too, so I'm used to it. They just don't know any better, unfortunately.. and I've run into it so often that I no longer correct anyone.

----

"..have you ever been mistaken for a man?"

"No, have you?"

Two internet cookies if you can name the reference :D

@Sen quote:

@Dewkin quote:

@๖ۣۜPhoenixX quote:

@keyy<3

lol.. you manly beast, keyy!! (and that's hilarious.. obviously many people already know, we just need to edumacate the rest :D)

@keyy<3 quote:

I think it's funny.. but then I'm a girl, too, so I'm used to it. They just don't know any better, unfortunately.. and I've run into it so often that I no longer correct anyone.

----

"..have you ever been mistaken for a man?"

"No, have you?"

Two internet cookies if you can name the reference :D

The stuff is, does it really matter what gender you have "on the internet" :d. It's totaly fine if you are a dude or a grill. As long as it concerns me at last. If someone things i am female so i am. If someone thinks i am male so i am.

And if i like him/her i mate, gobu. Maybe goblins are more open to such stuff. But only when the mood is right and the food is good.

Grill? lol

Some are girls. Some are boys. Some are in between, or none of the above. The usual assumption is "boy" though. 

@dreamanime quote:

The stuff is, does it really matter what gender you have "on the internet" :d. It's totaly fine if you are a dude or a grill. As long as it concerns me at last. If someone things i am female so i am. If someone thinks i am male so i am.
And if i like him/her i mate, gobu. Maybe goblins are more open to such stuff. But only when the mood is right and the food is good.

Identity anywhere matters to some - some very deeply - and I can respect that. Whether you do is, of course, totally your choice.

But it's nice to know the goblins don't care one way or the other :)

@Sen quote:

Grill? lol

Some are girls. Some are boys. Some are in between, or none of the above. The usual assumption is "boy" though. 

@dreamanime quote:

Identity anywhere matters to some - some very deeply - and I can respect that. Whether you do is, of course, totally your choice.

But it's nice to know the goblins don't care one way or the other :)

It's all for the legion! :d The family needs to grow, because our life is so short so it's better if everyone is open to anything and anyone.

The hero limit is 64. There was a short-lived bug where someone could get hero card slots for virtually free, and they maxed it out.