TFW you get kicked from a game...

...the game oyu got kicked from was full defense and no avaible for another tower for build.

You think "well okay then! I will help being support and smash the enemies!"

>When the round almost ends

>You got kicked from the game

Umm, I lost the point why I got kicked when you dont even like "hurt" other players in any way. I couldnt build any more towers and I joined and got kicked in same attack round/mode.

Can anyone explain why people do this?! I have hard time doing with my knight class doing the map with the timer and limited deaths.

I just, cant do alone and if I do it with someone, always it gets worse. >:C

If u are willing help me, dont. I know this is stupid declining help, but I am not english social type player for co-oping.

There will never be a fix for griefing. 

sometimes players are just ***

or the people in the game thought you were leeching and didnt want you to have victory chest

there are many factors why people kick

either theyre *** or you pissed them off in some way or something else

Let me give you some quick tips that "might" keep you from getting kicked:

- If you are not building, collect your mana from the chest and give it to someone who is

- Look at the character icons and be sure to "g" up to ready as soon as someone else does so you don't hold up the game

- If you are doing one of the objective incursions (Little Horn Valley specifically), be focusing on the special objectives instead of attacking non-boss enemies.

- Don't argue over defense placements, if it isn't going to work it will break and you can fix it on a restart.  People won't admit its wrong until it doesn't work.

- If the names of the other players in the game aren't written in the language you speak, its better to not type anything and just play the game.

- Politely thank other players for building.

Sometimes it's also server problem that kicks you from the game. I sometimes get kicked from the game when I play solo. 

Well, the best way to never get kicked by other players is to play solo.

@Furied quote:

Let me give you some quick tips that "might" keep you from getting kicked:

- If you are not building, collect your mana from the chest and give it to someone who is

- Look at the character icons and be sure to "g" up to ready as soon as someone else does so you don't hold up the game

- If you are doing one of the objective incursions (Little Horn Valley specifically), be focusing on the special objectives instead of attacking non-boss enemies.

- Don't argue over defense placements, if it isn't going to work it will break and you can fix it on a restart.  People won't admit its wrong until it doesn't work.

- If the names of the other players in the game aren't written in the language you speak, its better to not type anything and just play the game.

- Politely thank other players for building.

Thanks for the tips, but an info:

-When I joined, I joined and got kicked in THE SAME ROUND during when enemies was attacking.

-The round didnt even ended when I got kicked, but I know how to press G on that map since I played solo and experienced it that you need be sanic.

-Little Horn Valley I did solo first, then others came. I still got the best chest (golden big chest) and got bling bling weapon for my huntress. So it isnt problem on that map. It is however problem to do solo to the end.

-I really dont argue with any defense placements. Like, I dont want make enemies. I didnt say a beep while I was there.

-They were in english language (or in other words, these letters I type now)

-I would if they wouldnt kicked me, like, Idont have time to do thanks when enemies are attacking.

@MushroomCake28 quote:

Sometimes it's also server problem that kicks you from the game. I sometimes get kicked from the game when I play solo. 

Yeah, I got that problem BUT, it tells you that YOU got problem like something about host. Cause I got kicked while in tavern map and it told me something else than now.

I played solo one time. I managed get to the last round BUT GUESS WHAT. The time limit is GOOD ENOUGH to make a solo player have hard time.

@Insanity Geo quote:

sometimes players are just ***

or the people in the game thought you were leeching and didnt want you to have victory chest

there are many factors why people kick

either theyre *** or you pissed them off in some way or something else

Forgot yours to quote in my reply.

I think about it too during the night I was sleeping.

But then, why I got the best chest reward in that little horn valley and got the bling bling wep while there were 2 other players with me that they joined during the rounds.

The chest rewards you by how much you gave defense, killed how many enemies and how clumsy you was if you died or not.

There are also ppl who don't want others to join but are too dumb to create private matches

In DD1 there were public games with names like 'join = kick'

Yeah there are some very dumb people, I get kicked from public games sometimes, I just join back and type start a private game if you don't want people to join (or words to that effect Emoji_TNT.png)

The game browser should fix this.

@sportakus1 quote:

The chest rewards you by how much you gave defense, killed how many enemies and how clumsy you was if you died or not

This is not true. Incursions will always appear to give a gold chest but more often than not the only legendary you get will be the weapon that is tied to that incursion. Non incursion maps reward the chest at random, though personal observation leads me to believe that gold chests become more common on higher difficulties, but this could just be rng fooling me.

Anyways, personal performance is not tied to chest reward. In fact, myself and others have requested that some sort of feature like that be implemented, because getting a green chest does not feel rewarding when beating high level maps. Especially for those breaking into NM4 who finally beat there first map, they get a green chest and just facepalm.

@MushroomCake28 quote:

This is actually a big one and true. You don't notice it mostly when you play with random pubs, but when you are with a few guys you know then you notice this one is way more common than it appears.

Which often confuses player thinking they got kicked even though it was just the game who did it not the players.

Did you die in that match? (4 deaths on that incursion = loose)

Was it at a higher difficulty than what you actually should be joining?

It's either one of those two, or they just simply did not want you there for some reason they made up.

If you did in fact got kicked for no sensible reason, then I feel ya. Sometimes, one player is an ass and the rest who paged up are ignorant. Take this as another motivation to gear up so you can win solo games or build public games on your own. 

Honestly, i'd rather play with leechers and low geared players that are respectful than high geared players that are buttholes.

I removed in quote text to make it less spammy.

@Pizzaface 

You are a bit of part true, but I always get a good chest (either silver or golden) while doing solo on every map from start to end. I think I never got green chest, but maybe cause I play in harder maps. (Actually that does take my HP from enemies quite a bit)

@dreamanime 

May be true, but when that happens, it usually only makes enemies go into walls or something, but then it reconnects me back. So I really dont know if that is so. Can be.

@PandynatorDD

Nope. I think there was 4x lives left when I joined and 3x when I got kicked out. I DIDNT DIED THO. That someone else in game died during when I was there.

Nah, it was hard incursion (not the end game incursion) difficulty, which requires you around 120 power reqirement (I THINK), which I had 150+ power.

@keyy<3

I forgot to say I got voted, I think.

Not entirely sure, but forgot to add that I got voted to kick.

I forgot to take screenshoot, will do it next time when it happens.

Oh, I also like the low lvled players, cause they dont know that much around the game, which they dont care that much when someone joins. I myself do solo, but when I am lazy to do it ONLY solo and just join trough the warmap, it joins me other server.

And I need sometimes a bit of help/teamate for some harder maps, so I dont do solo until I will join empty game.

@sportakus1 quote:
@dreamanime 

May be true, but when that happens, it usually only makes enemies go into walls or something, but then it reconnects me back. So I really dont know if that is so. Can be.

Thats a disconnect from server, which also can happen but it's a total different issue =). You can really get kicked by the server and recive the same message as it was from players. So no lagging out enemies, just instant log in screen with kick notification.

@dreamanime quote:

@sportakus1 quote:
@dreamanime 

Thats a disconnect from server, which also can happen but it's a total different issue =). You can really get kicked by the server and recive the same message as it was from players. So no lagging out enemies, just instant log in screen with kick notification.

Oh you mean that. Then I agree with you.

@sportakus1 quote:

@Some random guy quote:

I will never say it enough times : we need a blacklist/block option.

But for what purpose? I would understand on whitelist, but not on blacklist.

Blacklist = ignore list = never meet that person again = epic win :-)

@Dreizehn quote:

A game like Overwatch and its abundant resources and manpower and competence could pull off that kind of programming.

With TE's small manpower base? I highly doubt they can even program it to work correctly, let alone any time soon.

@Dreizehn quote:

@sportakus1 quote:

@Some random guy quote:

I will never say it enough times : we need a blacklist/block option.

But for what purpose? I would understand on whitelist, but not on blacklist.

But, you dont know if that person hates oyu everytime, I also dont get to the same game I got kicked, it never happened.

If I would want a game with only people I want to play, I make whitelist and other are kicked.

There are no purpose of blacklist if the host of game/server kicks you cause the person wants to play with that people he wants only.

Whitelist: you have to mark EVERY person you want to play with + no chance for getting to know random people. This would be the same as playing with your steam friends.

Blacklist: Ignoring people you have bad experience with so you know you won't meet them again while you still are able to play public games without having to mark every person you wanna play with.

My conclusion: While a whitelist sounds more optimistic and positive it is hardly efficient.

We already have a whitelist in the form of steam friendlist and private games. A block feature would be welcome, to stop spammers in public tavern that ruin the fun of meeting new people.

I queued in to a game yesterday only to have two more people join and kick me immediately.   I re-opened only for them to say their games crashed and they were getting their 4 man party back.

To anyone that does that ,that's what private is for.   Also, I would have gladly left had they even mentioned that, instead they just kicked without a reason. That's why I mostly play private games.