info help on midas for hunt!

is there a bling o midas above 2s shots or am i just getting unlucky with it can people please share their images of higher shots per second if you have one to confirm it i only find 2s.

thought so ill just stop farming it then 

Suit yourself. Personally I love it myself. 

The end goal of the incursion weapons is to offer variability in play styles. So for bows, if they all shot 4/s and worked with the secondary shot sphere they would end up being a lot less unique and 1 bow would eventually emerge that outclassed the others regardless or the build or situation.

If this one isnt your cup of tea then im sure the next bow released will be due to the uproar this bow caused because it wasnt focused on single target dps. 

Next update is making previous special weapons map specific so they can be farmed just like these incursion weapons. So I assume most will be going for the armored cleanser bow, or harbinger bow.

i already have the armored cleanser and the midas not having the charge shot is fine i just dont like the 2s

Yes the number of shots per second should evolve as you level up the weapon IMO.

+1 shot\second at 15, 30 and weapon max up to the current max 7. the blaster caster can do 8 so no reason why not.

Ah ok. Yeah faster firing weapons do feel better. I just assume people are talking about dps when they dont like slow firing ones.

Sounds great fozzie. Been awhile so I may be mistaken but I think you could do that on DD1. Or am I thinking of capacity or reload speed? I remember upgrading something other than just damage, havnt played in years.

And blaster caster goes to 8? I found one the other day and it was like 1.1 lol, guess I got screwed.