So this patch doesnt appear to have fixed anything on gear. For instance all of my archer damage % is at 8, my squire blockade is now at 23%, defense crit is at 3% etc..

The only thing that appears to have been fixed is weapon 4/4s on my bow

That is very strange. Reverting the changes fixed that issue on PC, and our tests were showing this would do the same thing for PS4. We'll investigate it further. Keep in mind that a number of those passives are changing in the Power Up update. You can find a list of those changes here. Some of those passives are getting rerolled because they're getting updated to a new system, so when the update comes out, you'll either have a higher or a lower number than before.

@iamisom quote:

That is very strange. Reverting the changes fixed that issue on PC, and our tests were showing this would do the same thing for PS4. We'll investigate it further. Keep in mind that a number of those passives are changing in the Power Up update. You can find a list of those changes here. Some of those passives are getting rerolled because they're getting updated to a new system, so when the update comes out, you'll either have a higher or a lower number than before.

Im looking at my two abyss lord builders right now and skeleton health is at 4% on each piece of gear where before it was 6 ( had skeltal orcs at 650k life, now at 596k) my skeletal archers on my archer build AL now do a dps of 37k instead of 40k due to all of the 10% and 9% archer percents rerolling as 8%. Also across the board all defense and hero crit 5% were rerolled to 3%.

if you need to check an account as an example on ps4 mine is Nigiri_Toro, the AL with the walls is named chipotle and the AL with the archers is names taco.

Oy vey... Not what I wanted to hear...

Well the patch notes said that they are rolling back the temporary hero boost. Maybe thats why the numbers/percentages decreased?

@iamisom quote:

@iamisom, lol, did you read what you posted!?

"...our tests were showing this would do the same thing for PS4." Since when has anything you've transitioned from PC to console EVER gone smoothly or worked as intended!?

"...so when the update comes out, you'll either have a higher or lower number than before." LOL, WHAT!? A higher or lower number than before!? You saying my passives are going to get even worse than they already have!?

GG, @trendyent, good game :-/

@going_supersonic quote:

My walls for my squire was base almost 700k now its just over 350k. This is a bit upsetting.

Lol, did you not read about the upcomming hero changes that were accidentally added into the game via the last update!? The walls were one of one changes. Did you not read anything about the upcomming hero changes or any other posts people made discussing the topic!?

@Madmanblazing quote:

@iamisom, lol, did you read what you posted!?

"...our tests were showing this would do the same thing for PS4." Since when has anything you've transitioned from PC to console EVER gone smoothly or worked as intended!?

"...so when the update comes out, you'll either have a higher or lower number than before." LOL, WHAT!? A higher or lower number than before!? You saying my passives are going to get even worse than they already have!?

GG, @trendyent, good game :-/

We're balancing the old heroes against the new heroes, so while some passive values may go down, the overall net effect for everyone is that damage/health will increase based on the changes in the list above.

@going_supersonic quote:

My walls for my squire was base almost 700k now its just over 350k. This is a bit upsetting.

Don't worry:  They'll be back in the Power Up Update with more tweaks than what was released. We'll have a release date for the Power Up Update later this week. :)

So it sounds like even though the gear is still broke on all of the characters since its getting rerolled on the original 4 fixing it would be temporary?

the post [[4370,users]] linked said that any passive changes to AL were unintentional so will these be fixed or do we need to refarm again?

Yup. Purge Evil, Frosty Power, Karma Vortex, Tripwire, All Harbinger weapons, Sword of unholy, hearty blockade, archers, etc, etc, etc are still at their minimum roll values.

And PC players passives weren't affected nearly as bad as ours, So thinking that would fix things was a little less than intelligent.

The only passives that aren't broke are passives that were farmed after the bastille patch, those still show their normal values.

And [[153534,users]], they will either be higher or lower because they are getting randomly rerolled. Can only be lower if the passive itself is changing to a lower value. i.e. certain passives not being on certain items anymore.

i would like to know if your working on the issue of logging in i keep getting the message ive timed out its going on 3 days now and ive gotten no response whats going on and when is it going to be fixed.

It says I must complete the campaign to unlock monthly missions but i have already completed the campaign... what do I do?

So now we will have two weeks of broken gear? Unacceptable

Whoever is in charge of testing updates and patches for PS4 needs to head on over to the break room, put a big ol gob of whipped cream in their hand, and slap themself in the face. 

If you could get that on video and show it during the next devstream that would be fantastic, thanks :)

@Pizzaface quote:

So now we will have two weeks of broken gear? Unacceptable

Whoever is in charge of testing updates and patches for PS4 needs to head on over to the break room, put a big ol gob of whipped cream in their hand, and slap themself in the face. 

If you could get that on video and show it during the next devstream that would be fantastic, thanks :)

and then the original 4 will have their gear rerolled anyway as part of the pwr up patch so in the end you will probably have to refarm. hopefully AL gear gets fixed as that isnt getting changed in the power up patch.

So was the nerfs to blockades and serenity auras apart of hero balancing, because if they are, then it kind of was bad balancing.  My blockades went from 720k to around 350k.  So it kind of makes that character useless because I can easily make my Abyss Lord have skeletal orcs with 650k+ health.  Also what it seems to me is that they made the characters you buy really good and the original ones horrible.  Now if it was a screw up, then that's all on you guys.  All of us on PS4 paid money to get this game and we expect the best effort coming from your teams. 

@GBLacy27 quote:

So was the nerfs to blockades and serenity auras apart of hero balancing, because if they are, then it kind of was bad balancing.  My blockades went from 720k to around 350k.  So it kind of makes that character useless because I can easily make my Abyss Lord have skeletal orcs with 650k+ health.  Also what it seems to me is that they made the characters you buy really good and the original ones horrible.  Now if it was a screw up, then that's all on you guys.  All of us on PS4 paid money to get this game and we expect the best effort coming from your teams. 

@taisiyaharli quote:

yesterday i was breezing liferoot on NM3 dificulty but today im having struggle even 1 wall died! omg :)) 2 me it looks like everything got nerfed or something, and i was finaly able 2 solo NM4 yesterday, but today i think my walls will fall in a second.

Jeez Louise! Do you guys even read the other topics? Or do you just go straight to complaining about something.

The recent update brought with it the changes to the original four heroes Trendy was planning. Key words are "was planning." The recent update UNINTENTIONALLY changed the original four heroes when it wasn't supposed to. Trendy hadn't finished fully testing the new changes to the original heroes. Therefore, Trendy said they were going to remove the unintentional changes to the original for heroes once they had a chance to. They did this with the most recent patch or hotfix which we got today & PC got last week.

These changes we got from the hotfix are temporary! We will see a buff to the original four heroes come out in the next update. Trendy will announce a date for the next update sometime this week. We had a buff happen to the original four heroes that wasn't fully finished. This new buff is also why the passives on most everyone's gear has been rerolled (& for most it was lowered to the base values).

Once the next update comes out, more than likely next week or 2, the original four heroes will be back to about the same stats as what we've had for the past week. Note, passives are going to change so I recommend you guys take a look at what Trendy has said about the changes we should expect.

Want to know where I got this info from!? I got it from reading the posts Trendy has made regarding the subject. You guys ought to try reading more of what has been said rather than immediately jumping to the forums & blindly opening your mouths, so to speak ;-P

@iamisom quote:

Thanks for the feedback! We'll investigate this ASAP.

You can investigate it as much as you want, but it's pointless now to fix.

It takes a week or 2 for you to get through Sony's approval system, so you may as well just wait until the update is out when these old passives don't mean a thing anymore.

In the mean time people are just going to have to refarm if they can be bothered playing.

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

@iamisom quote:

It takes a week or 2 for you to get through Sony's approval system, so you may as well just wait until the update is out when these old passives don't mean a thing anymore.

In the mean time people are just going to have to refarm if they can be bothered playing.

I have the same feeling. Might as well wait to play. Ugh, how ugly has the game become. It's always one step forward then two back with Trendy. It's quite frustrating to get new stuff that's broken. Argh!

@Madmanblazing quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

@iamisom quote:

I have the same feeling. Might as well wait to play. Ugh, how ugly has the game become. It's always one step forward then two back with Trendy. It's quite frustrating to get new stuff that's broken. Argh!

This was my thought about a week ago when the passives first went to hell. But even with 8% archers and crappy explosive arrows, every map is still GG with the addition of EV. So on I go with defender medal farming. Need those spheres and hero slots.

But there are also things like purge evil or sword of unholy fire (and everything Abyss Lord) which won't be affected by the coming passive changes of the power up update, and therefore don't need to be rerolled there. This means the old and nerved to minimun values will stay.

So it is important to find a fix for this, even with the power up update coming soon.

TBH if I were Trendy as a sweetener to you PS4 guys I would just give you all a redeem code for each galactic weapon at your current hero IPWR and 2k medals.

@Fozzie quote:

TBH if I were Trendy as a sweetener to you PS4 guys I would just give you all a redeem code for each galactic weapon at your current hero IPWR and 2k medals.

Nice try, but we can't redeem codes on ps4...