Little Bastille guide

Hi everyone, ! Just found out yesterday a way to improve my gears a bit faster than usual and wanted to share for those who didn't knew this yet. First, I apologize for my english, that's not my native language so be kind if you see too much mistakes :]

Requirements : 

3 builders : *Emoji_Squire.png that needs to have HP build stats

*Emoji_Monk.png that needs to have DPS build stats

*apprentice_small.png that needs to have DPS build stats

(Note that you can make it working with less builder, depending on their stats and on how you build the map, this is only the way i'm building)

Endgame Incursion levels unlocked

How it works :

The bastille incursion provides end-difficulty iPWR gears, so it is one of the maps that gives the best gears you can get. The first thing you have to know is that this way of farming doesn't make you able to end the map completely. In fact, all you have to do is to survive as long as possible, and pass through the first wave at least.

I started with my 3 builders that were only able to handle the NM1 waves, and now i'm able to handle the NM3 ones. You only have one objective to defend, and all the entries are near the spawn so it makes you able to repair/upgrade during waves without having much problems. 

The first wave is pretty easy in fact, there's only gobelins, you shouldn't have any problem.

The second wave is a bit more difficult. The first bosses are coming, and you have to check where they are coming from before the wave starts. Then, when you know where the ogre will be spawning, you have to upgrade as much towers as possible (I usually upgrade the DPS towers first then the blocades). When it will be near the blocades wall, depending on which class you're with, you are going to need to stun him, DPS him, provoke him. Be sure to always be far enough from him so he can't cast his jump, that usually destroys every DPS around the blocades. Once he's dead, you only need to keep repairing and upgrading as much as possible. 

During the second wave, items are starting to spawn, with some epic/mythical/legendary ones that allows you to improve your characters. When you feel you are passing through the second wave easily, you can try to set a higher difficulty to get even better gears. 

That's repetitive, and I'm not sure developpers has been thinking some would use this incursion like that, but it works ! 

Havn't find out the way to post a picture of my defenses placement. If you know how to do, tell me so I can give some examples :)

Aswell if you have any suggestion, advice, to improve this way of farming tell me in comments !

@FunkyBear_X quote:

The first wave is pretty easy in fact, there's only gobelins, you shouldn't have any problem.

Gobu, we will change it! Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png

One day we will discover the secret of random walking around and then we will just walk in some corner where no defense can hit us gobu!

@dreamanime quote:

One day we will discover the secret of random walking around and then we will just walk in some corner where no defense can hit us gobu!

That won't surprise me more than an ogre passing litteraly ON my blocades to get the towers behind Emoji_Ogre.png

@FunkyBear_X quote:

@dreamanime quote:

That won't surprise me more than an ogre passing litteraly ON my blocades to get the towers behind Emoji_Ogre.png

That ogre is damn clever, gobu!!! We could never have thought of something like that!!

@PandynatorDD quote:

I wish I recorded when a ogre walked on top of my squire.

It was something like this.

Emoji_Ogre.png

Emoji_Squire.png

Harby still does that :d

Glad to see someone actually playing the game. I'm tired of seeing boosted 50s with bad gear in nm4 inc Bastille. Lol.