Sign in to follow this  
Jojozityjo

Trying, so hard ....

@Jojozityjo quote:

wow sozi, why dont you just stfu and go be a-hole somewhere else, take your elitist attitude elsewhere, im not really here to whine, just voice my opinion and make some convo about a game im following and enjoy

did i make a post asking for help? no i dang well didnt, i didnt even make this thread to talk about the new incursion,

No, you made this post...

"I couldnt beat the stupid thing on NM1, ONE, i rock NM4 all the time, with afk-able prowess. But that time limit, is stupid, there is no time to build,"

You claim to be able to "rock" NM 4 content and yet you whine about how ~hard~ the new incursion is on even NM1.

Clearly you have no clue how to build/play this map because as I and others have pointed out it is fairly easy to succeed at even on NM4 with just a little bit of practice for anyone even remotely well geared. (which you claim to be)

Learn 2 Play.

Build the entire map first. This takes about 90 seconds. Then hit "G" and upgrade while the mobs are being killed.

Repeat = Win.

i can rock nm4, i beat every map with ease, my towers can even wreck the mobs in that incursion, but they take too long to spawn, and i cant build fast, that's my issues, icant build that fast, coupled with adhd and ocd, it takes me ages to build compared to other people, i spend like 5+ mins building for any other map, i cant help but get very anal about where exactly i put my tower for optimum effect or, cause im vain, for the look of it, but no, i did not make this thread to talk about the incursion, if i wanted to talk of the incursion, i would have specifically made a thread with the appropriate title, and asked for help.

If you read my original post, most of it is about how people have become a-holes and will treat you like crap and kick you for any stupid reason at all, how trying to play with other people, is just impossible cause everyones gone all elitist f-u mode in this game. Three paragraphs of the original post are dedicated to explaining how people can be such stupid jerks, while like, one, is just saying i was having issues with the incursion, and it was jsut a set up to get into explaining the jerks in the game.

so maybe i should actually thank you, sozi and skullbob, for proving my point, that this game is full of a-holes that just wanna put down everyone around them, point and case proven.

Trendy, feel free to lock this thread since obviously the hater trolls are coming out to rampage and the original discussion of this thread has run its course.

I don't know what's more sad, people being elitists in general or people being elitists in such an easy game.

Jojozityjo I feel you on this one and it's not going to change anytime soon. When I was first gearing up I was appauled by scum I met online in this game and looks like not much has changed. 

However like I said their are still end game players out there that want to help people.

Even in this thread you can see some of the good and bad of this very community. You have some telling you to add them so they can help you out and show you what works for them. Then you have other people telling you to git gud.

That's why it's best to wait until the lobby system is implemented, so you can match up with like minded people.

The only advice I can give you is like anything it just takes practice, people wipe out all the time and it's part of the learning process. If you are still struggling with timed challenges then just watch some vids of how others do it.

That alone will give you ideas on what to do. Placement on this map isn't as important as you think. It just comes down to proton beams and archers at the spawn. So try not to worry about it too much.

Build it enough times and it will become second nature.

i dont really need help on the incursion, it was never my intention, besides, i have no desire to play it anyway, not as builder anyway, it drives my ocd crazy, i end up staring at my crooked line of archers like "UGH!" XD

i like having plenty of time to make my defenses all nice and neatly organized XD

so having the time limit just bugs me and isnt fun for me, i play the game for fun, not to try to be all pro elite lol

but yeah, i defo see there are still good people, which is one reason i make these posts on the forum, cause sometimes it feels like it's the only place i can still find the good people, and ive got some friend requests out of it too, so maybe i could squeaze some fun out of the game before the update by grouping with them and doing whatever.

what about you, knowsnolimits? can i get a friend request out of you? ^^

The OCD thing I get, just remember though the cone of the archers are huge, they don't need perfect placement to be effective.

Sure you can add me.

I play mostly on the PS4 now when I do play, but I'm still on steam just chatting to my PC peeps who I met on this game and through here. I have no problem giving out some tips if you ask for it.

Ignore the elitists.

I'm sure you will do fine with the people who have offered to help. 

Which honestly should be what this community is all about, rather than having *** measuring contest about who has the highest ipwr and what they can do with it.

Well that and trying to bring back the challenge to the game which isn't time based.

there, pretty sure i invited you, was the only one that came up with your name so i hope it is you XD

andyeah, my ocd isnt so much about the arc of the tower spread, like the archers, i get very maticulous about if they are perfectly close enough, are they in a straight line? are they far enough away for this/that/those/them/etc are they are symetrical with the other sides archers? etc .. im bad, im really bad about it, my ocd probablys needs help XD

@Jojozityjo quote:

andyeah, my ocd isnt so much about the arc of the tower spread, like the archers, i get very maticulous about if they are perfectly close enough, are they in a straight line? are they far enough away for this/that/those/them/etc are they are symetrical with the other sides archers? etc .. im bad, im really bad about it, my ocd probablys needs help XD

So.. The problem isn't the game.. Or the map.. Or the timer..

It's the fact that you choose not to play it in an efficient manner.

Got it.. Understood.

Hell, I generally enjoy placing towers with a certain symmetry myself, you pretty much have to if you want to put 10 archer units on a buff beam.

Ultimately though you have to decide if you want everything to be "just so" or do you want the gear from the incursion. It's basically one or the other.

Messy=win

Neat=lose

hmm, i was expecting a more hateful post out of you skull, but that post is dignified to get a response, that's quite nice, makes you seem more of an understanding person than your previous posts.

But yeah, that's my problem, i have the power to do it, and i can do it, cause i did do my research and such after trying to learn from random groups which blew up in my face and i posted about such bad groups here, and i can do it, it's just not fun to me, and im in this game for the fun. And neat can win, always does for me, just not on a timed map like that, not for a slow, ocd placer like me who wants it all to look neat and pretty or it drives me up the wall XD

plus, im defo not in this game for the gear, i mean, this game is still in development, which means it is prone to being rerolled, so i feel like grinding for the gear instead of focusing on having fun, is just a waste of my time, i dont wanna spend painstaking, unfun hours grinding for gear, if it is just gonna get rerolled into trash, so if im gonna be going out of my fun zone, id rather do it for something i can profit out of, like medals, which is why i bothered dealing with that incurion in the first place, cause the medals i get to keep, i can get new heros with those medals that are much less likely to get taken away from me during an update lol

@Jojozityjo quote:

wow sozi, why dont you just stfu and go be a-hole somewhere else, take your elitist attitude elsewhere, im not really here to whine, just voice my opinion and make some convo about a game im following and enjoy

did i make a post asking for help? no i dang well didnt, i didnt even make this thread to talk about the new incursion, just how things in general, are kinda crap right now, my main point was, people like you making this game suck, try to have some fun with other players but people like you have to be all "Ahurhurhur, im a god, i got no life, so i rape video games for a living, everyone else sucks and ima kick you and ruin the game for you. Hurhurhur" <.<

i just made convo for fellow casual players to come and chat, not for elitist a-holes to come acting like they are god.

people like you ruin this games community and will run trendy into the ground cause people like you run off all their players with your attitude.

What are you talking about?

I dont care how You live your Life, I know Im happy the way I live and you know nothing about me.

I play with people I have alot of fun with.

My point is that you should stop trolling on the forums with thread like this, we all know you are not this stupid when it comes to builds.

cute, you act like your last post here wasnt being completely a-hole ish, and you continue to think this thread was all about the map.

I assure you hun, this thread was not about the map. Yes, i did mention the map, cause it is what i was doing and currently frustrated with, when what i was actually talking of occured, which was running into a lot of people, being jerks, trolls, a-holes, whatever you wanna call it, that just really made me wanna stop playing this game. So i posted this thread to share my frustrated dissapointment in the community currently hogging up the population in a story-like manner as a means to both vent my frustration about the jerks of the game, and maybe hope i could find some like minded people so i can maybe see if not everyone left in this games community is a total jerk.

If I wanted to whine about a map, id make it more obvious as well as straight up ask for help, in a topic appropriately named for the map so people know coming in "hey, it's a thread about that map" and i would, most likely show frustration cause yes, when i cant beat something, i do tend to get frustrated, but i would clearly ask how the heck you do whatever map the thread was named after.

If I wanted troll, i do it in a fun way, not in a frustrated, 'wanna start a flame war' kind of way. Like poke a lil joke about grammar but make some silly face emote to show im just playing around/no harm meant.

I hope this clears it up for you(and maybe others who are stil lreading this). I know I'm not the best at making myself clear, dyslexia be cursed and all, but maybe this post should make it much, much more clear. So hopefully, if you aren't the gigantic a-hole you first came off to be, you'll understand, and not put me down or cuss at me for stuff i wasn't even doing or trying to do.

And if you are the gigantic a-hole you first came off to be, well, then as Fez from that 70's show would say "Good Day. I said Good Day!" cause i wont be responding to you anymore.

@Jojozityjo quote:

cute, you act like your last post here wasnt being completely a-hole ish, and you continue to think this thread was all about the map.

I assure you hun, this thread was not about the map. Yes, i did mention the map, cause it is what i was doing and currently frustrated with, when what i was actually talking of occured, which was running into a lot of people, being jerks, trolls, a-holes, whatever you wanna call it, that just really made me wanna stop playing this game. So i posted this thread to share my frustrated dissapointment in the community currently hogging up the population in a story-like manner as a means to both vent my frustration about the jerks of the game, and maybe hope i could find some like minded people so i can maybe see if not everyone left in this games community is a total jerk.

If I wanted to whine about a map, id make it more obvious as well as straight up ask for help, in a topic appropriately named for the map so people know coming in "hey, it's a thread about that map" and i would, most likely show frustration cause yes, when i cant beat something, i do tend to get frustrated, but i would clearly ask how the heck you do whatever map the thread was named after.

If I wanted troll, i do it in a fun way, not in a frustrated, 'wanna start a flame war' kind of way. Like poke a lil joke about grammar but make some silly face emote to show im just playing around/no harm meant.

I hope this clears it up for you(and maybe others who are stil lreading this). I know I'm not the best at making myself clear, dyslexia be cursed and all, but maybe this post should make it much, much more clear. So hopefully, if you aren't the gigantic a-hole you first came off to be, you'll understand, and not put me down or cuss at me for stuff i wasn't even doing or trying to do.

And if you are the gigantic a-hole you first came off to be, well, then as Fez from that 70's show would say "Good Day. I said Good Day!" cause i wont be responding to you anymore.

You seem scared "of asholes" like you want some kind of safe space, mby Trendy should make 2 different servers.

Btw just so you understand, it might be somthing you do that tigger people to act a certain way thorwards you, or that you are simple minded thorwards judging people for their actions.

How ever I fight for endgame, imo the hardest difficulty should be hard and require some brain activity, but the last 4 or so months after resistance removal it's been to easy to beat maps even the new ones.

That is why I try to make some resistance on thread like this so Trendy wont get the wrong idea (cus you know, they dont play their own game) and make the hardest difficulty or maps easier than they allready are just because you and other players are to lazy to ask for help or read up guides.

I would make a guide video on my youtube.com e channel for the game but it's to late. I will wait got the starter hero buffs. I will go in dephs and show good build for players with fresh nm4 gear.

I might be elitist or a-hole in you view but why would I care when you go straight forward to attack me.

you were the one that attacked hun, i just came voicing my frustration about getting so many a-holes in the game lately and you replied with calling me lazy, essentially stupid, getting all pissed off at accusing me of being lazy, accusing me of doing nothing but whining about the games content. Your message read as some elitist d-head putting down those around him.

And I dont take that crap, hence why i told you to stfu. I'm generally a nice person, i only attack when i feel attacked, and you made me feel attacked with that condescending post you made. I know I can be misunderstood, happens often, hence why i never beat around the bush or try my best to make sure my point or statement is as understandable as possible. But maybe you have that issue too, you may not see it, but me, and others, have seen that post you made as extremely elitist a-holeish, wether you meant it to be or not.

idc about the incursion map, i never asked anyone to change it, i even stated, that i know others have beaten it. But frankly i really dont give a damn lol

it's not my kinda of map, but i was forced to play it, so i was frustrated, and when i did try to seek help in the game, all i got were a-holes that did nothing but cuss at me or kick me from their game, when all i did, was try to make convo, or just observe and do what they told me to do, like that one guy, who didnt tell me what to do but said he did, and kicked me for it .. like wtf?

So sozi, if you are any kind of decent, you will drop the map talk, cause that's not what this is about, and most other people who have replied here have seen that, im sure trendy has too, otherwise im sure they woulda stepped and dropped their 2 cents about their content like they usually do. I may dyslexic, but this time i feel ive made my point clear, plenty of others see my point just fine, so im done defending what my point actually was and trying to make it clear. So if you persist, ima just ignore it

I miss the games community for what it use to be. When i started out, and up until recently, i could go into any public room and find some really cool people to hang out and play with, or at the least, a nice silent run where everyone just knows what to do. Now yes, you run into the new players who dont know what to do, or the occassional troll, you always do, but most the time, you ran into only cool people who were willing to chat or offer advice, or at least just be cool.

Now? Almost every room i go into, people are just being elitist jerks, abuse the kick button, or just look to start crap all the time. It's really dissapointing to see a game like this have it's community fall into more and more a-holes and jerks

@Jojozityjo quote:

hmm, i was expecting a more hateful post out of you skull, but that post is dignified to get a response, that's quite nice, makes you seem more of an understanding person than your previous posts.

Problem I had before was that you were stating a contradiction that I just couldn't wrap my head around.

~ On one hand you claimed to be able to AFK NM4 content implying that you have decent gear and a general knowledge of how to play the game.

~ On the other you claimed that the new incursion was too hard and that you couldn't beat it even on NM1 difficulty.

Since anyone who really is able to solo NM4 content shouldn't be challenged by something as simple as the NM1 incursion it appeared as though you were either Trolling, lying about being able to handle NM4 content, somehow unable to solve the relatively simple puzzle/challenge that the timed incursion presents or all of the above. 

Thus my general lack of sympathy/support.

With the added bit of information that your timer issues are due to a somewhat compulsive need to have all the towers "just so" then the rest of what you said finally made some sense.

Again, I too like a certain symmetry in the build design for most maps however I also realized early on that the new incursion required me to go back to my old DD1 Nightmare tactics of "drop 'em and run!" for tower placement if I wanted to clear all of the waves in time.

But... to each their own. If a clean build is more desirable to you than the unique drops from the incursion then I guess that it is what it is then. 

yeah, i tend to confuse people at times, especialyl when i post/talk frustrated, my dyslexia makes me write words backwards or skip over words entirely, or start a point but then half way through, begin a new point, then switch and just .. eyah, ima mess XD

but yeah, i like my symmetry and well placed towers, i can solo any nm4 map, and by thati mean non incursion, i dont really care for incursions too much, but usually i can do them just fine, with the exception of a few liek the timed one, that timer just makes me go bonkers lol

the loot isnt worth it to me though, especially not when the game is prone ot gear resets and such and the effects on teh loot from there isnt exactly something im badly wanting for my hero, so im just like .. meh, ill just do whats fun/funny to me, like making a map purely just to watch quibly bounce his grenades off my reflect wall and blow himself up, that, is hilarious to me XD

@Jojozityjo quote:

you were the one that attacked hun, i just came voicing my frustration about getting so many a-holes in the game lately and you replied with calling me lazy, essentially stupid, getting all pissed off at accusing me of being lazy, accusing me of doing nothing but whining about the games content. Your message read as some elitist d-head putting down those around him.

And I dont take that crap, hence why i told you to stfu. I'm generally a nice person, i only attack when i feel attacked, and you made me feel attacked with that condescending post you made. I know I can be misunderstood, happens often, hence why i never beat around the bush or try my best to make sure my point or statement is as understandable as possible. But maybe you have that issue too, you may not see it, but me, and others, have seen that post you made as extremely elitist a-holeish, wether you meant it to be or not.

idc about the incursion map, i never asked anyone to change it, i even stated, that i know others have beaten it. But frankly i really dont give a damn lol

it's not my kinda of map, but i was forced to play it, so i was frustrated, and when i did try to seek help in the game, all i got were a-holes that did nothing but cuss at me or kick me from their game, when all i did, was try to make convo, or just observe and do what they told me to do, like that one guy, who didnt tell me what to do but said he did, and kicked me for it .. like wtf?

So sozi, if you are any kind of decent, you will drop the map talk, cause that's not what this is about, and most other people who have replied here have seen that, im sure trendy has too, otherwise im sure they woulda stepped and dropped their 2 cents about their content like they usually do. I may dyslexic, but this time i feel ive made my point clear, plenty of others see my point just fine, so im done defending what my point actually was and trying to make it clear. So if you persist, ima just ignore it

I miss the games community for what it use to be. When i started out, and up until recently, i could go into any public room and find some really cool people to hang out and play with, or at the least, a nice silent run where everyone just knows what to do. Now yes, you run into the new players who dont know what to do, or the occassional troll, you always do, but most the time, you ran into only cool people who were willing to chat or offer advice, or at least just be cool.

Now? Almost every room i go into, people are just being elitist jerks, abuse the kick button, or just look to start crap all the time. It's really dissapointing to see a game like this have it's community fall into more and more a-holes and jerks

Lol. You're a special snowflake.