Sign in to follow this  
Djmilos

Usability of drops as of late

Is it just me having bad luck or did trendy tremendously turn down the rate of high/usable passives drops? I have Run quite some nm4 incursions and a lot of onslaught rounds but i have found like 1 upgrade yet. Please note im on sub par medium gear. 

Again, bad luck or else...

i was feeling the same I have not found one upgrade or the item I find has all the passives and rolls HH and DH on it when I needed DP and DCC.

When you do your runs do you drop all heroes out f your deck except the hero you are gearing for?

So if you are looking for Abyss Lord gear ONLY have Abyss Lord in your deck

[[52650,users]]

Does that improvement the qualiry of drops? Because after the update i need to improve like All my chars :) if farming 1 particular hero gets better drops i should probably trie that :)

@Fozzie quote:

When you do your runs do you drop all heroes out f your deck except the hero you are gearing for?

So if you are looking for Abyss Lord gear ONLY have Abyss Lord in your deck

Yup one I have 1 of the normal hero's ie just the app I will get drops fro every thing not just the app. Same goes with 1 squire and so on. if in on ev2 or al I get just stuff for them. more legendary seem to drop for them as well. If I am a normal hero I get mostly blues and whites maybe a legendary every 3 maps.

I've noticed all drops are normal for every character except abyss lord.  All his drops are screwed up like all the drops used to be for all the characters. Defence and hero Passives and defence and hero stats all mixed together

@eyoeyoeyo quote:

I've noticed all drops are normal for every character except abyss lord.  All his drops are screwed up like all the drops used to be for all the characters. Defence and hero Passives and defence and hero stats all mixed together

That's because the abyss lord & EV2 have viable builds that use defense power & ability power or weird combos like that. Take a look at EV2 active playstyle (https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/135787/ev2-active-playstyle) & Abyss lord active playstyle (https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/134700/abyss-lord-active-playstyle).

I can tell u this I've ran about 75 nm4 Inc maps since update and have gotten 8 legendary items in total not one of them worth a dam. And I've tried every thing from running with just 1 toon to running with 4 of the same class to soloing to having a full party and have yet to see a good drop. This morning I ran ramparts Inc 7 time with out a single legendary drop from a boss and the chest drops where garbage 

Oh, lol, I get it. OP made a post about RNG being RNG. Haha!

On a more serious note, realize the game added new characters so gear has more rollable choices making it technically harder to ever get the right gear. Try to remember back on your statistics class ;-P

stats seem to roll lower, much harder to get 5% crit chance post patch or even 4 with consistancy for instance

I cant even get a knights helm to drop above blue quality lol. Ive ran countless incursions since update and a ipwr 676 blue knights helm with 2% crit is the best thing my poor ev2 can find. I thought the point of the smart loot or w/e its called was to minimize the random combination of stats. Then they release heroes with hybrid builds and hybrid gear that seems to take priority over regular gear...maybe its just rng but it sure seems that way.

On the note of random combinations, does anyone actually use berzerkers, bishops, or warlocks gear? I have multiple characters each in full sets of rogue, ranger, warrior, wizard, knights and rooks gear, and not a single character with a single piece of berzerker, bishop, or warlock. Am I missing something obvious about this gear or would people be happy if trendy removed these from the loot pool?