So, I'm cleaning up my memory to make room for other games and i don't see any dd2 saved data.. Can someone explain this? I'm worried that if someone restores my ps4 back to default settings or something I'd lose my dd2 saves.

@Lamby16 quote:

So, I'm cleaning up my memory to make room for other games and i don't see any dd2 saved data.. Can someone explain this? I'm worried that if someone restores my ps4 back to default settings or something I'd lose my dd2 saves.

You won't lose anything, as it's all stored server-side at trendy. This is also the reason for forced online mode in dd2 even for private matches and was introduced to prevent cheating like it's possible in other ps4 games like diablo, where you can edit your local save data to make yourself e.g. op weapons. There are other games which don't store save data on your ps4. Haven't seen some from Destiny for example, either.

Oh i see! I did that *** on diablo and borderlands :L, Also does this mean i can play on other ps4 systems? with all my saves of course 

@Lamby16 quote:

Oh i see! I did that *** on diablo and borderlands :L, Also does this mean i can play on other ps4 systems? with all my saves of course 

Oh, didn't you have saved the game data first? You can upload it to Sony servers if you have ps+ (you can even let it auto-upload somewhere in the settings) or put a USB stick into your ps4 and save your game save datas there so you can always restore it even you deleted them on the console itself...

As to the thing if you can play on another ps4 with all your progress, i'm not sure, but if you log in with the same account, why not...it could very well work. But someone needs to try and confirm this for us.

You can play across multiple ps4's with a single account. We have 2 ps4's and both my partner and I play across both with no worries. Right down to playing on one, logging out and jumping straight onto the other.

@sirozan quote:
@Lamby16 quote:

Oh, didn't you have saved the game data first? You can upload it to Sony servers if you have ps+ (you can even let it auto-upload somewhere in the settings) or put a USB stick into your ps4 and save your game save datas there so you can always restore it even you deleted them on the console itself...

As to the thing if you can play on another ps4 with all your progress, i'm not sure, but if you log in with the same account, why not...it could very well work. But someone needs to try and confirm this for us.

I do have ps+ but there is no data for dd2 only the actual game which is like 9GB or w/e, I haven't tried playing on a different console yet but i think blue just confirmed it so thanks man :D