Any chance in the future of upping the item power of maps? By that I mean, upping dragon fall to 1000 if you wanted.  I think the new daily missions are great but when I have win 5 ruins maps and there is only 2 it gets boring.  In that example only 1 map is item power 1000. All I'm saying is, it would be nice to grind for gear worthy of wearing while doing the daily missions.  I understand the concept being that you want players to break up the monotony of playing the same maps but at the same time most players are just getting lower gear they won't use.  

there is another thread discussing the same thing

thread here

however, just change mode if you want higher ipwr

example:

dragon fall - difficulty is insane - ipwr is 100-200

dragon fall - difficulty is nm4 - ipwr is 660-700

but from what im understanding... youre saying but you want it on lower difficulty....or im understanding it wrong

dragon fall - difficulty is insane - ipwr is 660

Thanks for the other thread.

As for your suggestion, I knew that already:p I just meant I wish I could change dragon fall or whatever map to the item power of my choosing. Maybe up to 1000.

@Stankeylew quote:

As for your suggestion, I knew that already:p I just meant I wish I could change dragon fall or whatever map to the item power of my choosing. Maybe up to 1000.

umm... I don't think you understand what youre saying. Not trying to be rude but its confusing.

660-700 ipwr is the highest ipwr.

Either youre suggesting to achieve 1000ipwr gear drops or....

I don't even know man, you've confused me. I'm out

@Dewkin quote:

@Stankeylew quote:

umm... I don't think you understand what youre saying. Not trying to be rude but its confusing.

660-700 ipwr is the highest ipwr.

Either youre suggesting to achieve 1000ipwr gear drops or....

I don't even know man, you've confused me. I'm out

He's just saying that in order for people to play all the maps, the maps that are NOT 1000ipwr maps (or maps that doesnt drop 660-700ipwr) should have a difficulty increase or at least be changed up so they drop the 660-700ipwr gear. 

I would love to cycle between all of the maps, but atm i know i won't get a single upgrade at all when playing certain maps which is what me and OP don't like ;)

What I believe he is asking is to have the MONSTERS at 1000 IPWR.

For those that never notice, pretty much all the maps that drop 660-700 IPWR gear have 1000 IPWR monsters. Exceptions are the new 1100 IPWR maps. From what I understand he is requesting an option to play the maps that don't drop 660-700 gear at 1000 IPWR, so that they would then drop said items.

@Stankeylew
If he can verify...

Dk and ark angel are right.  Sorry, I was going by the monster item power.  It's the power under the maps.  Dragon fall is 800, life root 900 and throne room happens to be 1000.