What did you do to the dailies!? D:

oh god, what is this aweful crap im looking at? D:

why are they changed to crap like "win this type of map 5 times" FIVE times? what happened to the dailies i could get done in 1 or 2 maps? I liked being able to store up 3 dailies and then get them done in 1 or 2 maps and then go about my life for the adequate medals they awarded.

but now? wtf is this? i have to essentially play 15 maps to get done? i dont have all damn day to be doing dailes, i got crap to do in my life ya know! D:

and dont tell me maps are fast, they easily take about 20 mins on a good run, cause hell, just placing all the defences takes about 10 damn minutes, then you gotta wait for the mobs slow pokey bums to wonder in out of their lil holes so they can die, 7 times x.x

i dont have 5 hours to spend on doing my dailies, i can hardly even afford to do the hour and a half to do just 1 of the dailies x.x

you're really trying to beat your casual players away arent you? do you hate us? what the heck did we do to you to deserve this? D:

ima just go in my corner and cry now, since another fav game is trying to drive me away T^T

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of the these new dailies either. I used to like to stack them with friends and now it's really hard to co-ordinate with them.

They should of just stuck with the more generic objectives like kill so many enemies with towers/hero's and play so many maps.

It's too specific with what map you need to clear and what doesn't make sense is the generic win 7 of any map gave me 450 DM's, while I now have one which says beat 5 Ruin's map for 375 DM's.

I would take 5 generic maps which I can play on any Incursion and take a loss on some medals, than to be forced to play an inferior map I can clear with my eyes closed.

These new dailies are seriously crap. They only reward medals and nothing else, yet the amount of effort required has shot up - medals, the currency that you will eventually cap and not know what else to spend it on. Whatever happened to the booster rewards?!

@--E@T TH3M!-- quote:

These new dailies are seriously crap. They only reward medals and nothing else, yet the amount of effort required has shot up - medals, the currency that you will eventually cap and not know what else to spend it on. Whatever happened to the booster rewards?!

Finally something we agree on.

Also I just got my new daily and it's pre-requisite is to win 5 Castle maps.

What the balls is this?

Now I have to do 10 runs of maps I don't really want to farm. 

Good point about the boosters as well.

True, I will love to see higher buffer for dailies, like 10 at one time.

I would already be glad about a proper reroll option. It sucks when you play with somebody else and both of you have 2 different maps types each..

^^^ There will be a mass riot on this one...

You should have kept a couple of the old ones, which could have been done any map.  Nice idea on complete some maps xxx times, but maybe 2 times is the max.  3 takes about an hour.  That one hour of something I really don't want to do.

TLDR; the new dailies are complete crap. Trendy this is NOT an improvement. It's bad.

I totaly agree with it  they are just no longer any dailys there are more like 3 daylies and it still doesnt fit my playstyle because i only play onslaught because the only thing i need is gear and the random reroll is really stupid too. I am now really scared to reroll the daily i would like the higher DM reward but i don't get high rewards 

Not a fan of the new dailies either.  I usually run with a friend or a two, I had to do ruins and friend had to castles.  It was 10 maps of something we didn't want to do.

I liked having the booster and gold rewards on the missions as well, especially the chance for upgrade boosters.

And not being able to select your reroll is complete fail.  Not going to use it if I have to worry about going down in medals.

Well seems like all you don't like them, but  they accomplish their purpose, now you must play to get your daily done, no more lazy 3x1.

i love the new daily system, it great for free 2 play players and people who doesnt want to spend $$ yet. as for the time to do them, it takes me like hour max doing it if i get a 5-7 maps. i jsut spam what i need to do in easy normal.  

@123theman123 quote:

i love the new daily system, it great for free 2 play players and people who doesnt want to spend $$ yet. as for the time to do them, it takes me like hour max doing it if i get a 5-7 maps. i jsut spam what i need to do in easy normal.  

You do realize that all they had to do was up the medals amount on the old daily system and get rid of the trash daily's like pet affection.

This new system the way it stand's is garbage, no reward's other than medals, no choice's to make on re-roll and overall the majority of them is complete X map X times makes it feel bland.

@DarkChuky quote:

Well seems like all you don't like them, but  they accomplish their purpose, now you must play to get your daily done, no more lazy 3x1.

O you can still be lazy, run a map 5 times in campaign mode and its just one tower per core and afk.  I'm more lazy with these dailies than the previous ones which I would actually complete in maps for the level of gear I'm getting.

@123theman123 quote:

I don't understand what spending money has to do with the daily quests?

So you enjoy going down to lower level maps to complete your daily quests?  See I prefer to be completing my dailies while doing my regular map runs which the previous dailies did.  But I have no intention of setting up a ruins or a castle map 5 times on a hard difficulty just because its my daily.

Trendy please take note. I think everyone hates the new dailies. Please revert them.

Yes terrible dailys, huge amounts of time spent on maps we may not be in the mood to play. Reduce the completions to 1-2 and for gods sake at least make sure there is at least 1 option in the group that is ipwr 1000. I currently have the sewers daily on campaign easy while typing this, because im just as likely to get a gear upgrade in that mode as I am NM4.

the new daily is stupid

no way to pick our choice during reroll, i went from 450 medals initially to 325 medals from reroll and it takes much longer to complete before the change

why the hell would you go backwards in your thinking?

im glad im not the only one who feels this way. These dailies are just aweful and feels like trendy is trying to punish us or something x.x

i mean, the old dailies was kinda hard to play with other people, cause tower kills, hero kills, special kills, etc, all had to be done by you, so you couldnt really join a random map and play with others, which sometimes id like to do.

but now, i still cant really do that, the system to find a group to play with is total garbage and sure if i did just so happen to get a group that just so happened to be doing the same few maps i need, which is rather unlikely, it'd still take ages to get it done.

Please, bring back the old dailies until you think of something better to do D:

I miss the choice part =(.

I also miss the small extra rewards, like pet affection and for weapon upgrades.

Sadly they are gone now.

All that needs to be done is to have generic maps for dailies, and generic things like "kill so many enemies", that and add the boosters again.

Now excuse me while I do these 10 maps and later shoot myself out of sheer boredom.

i cant even bring myself to do these dailies anymore, and with that, i think my will to play this game is gone, ill try to get the will but god.. i just dont expect to play this game anymore, not even for the medals so i can keep up with the heroes, not with this latest change x.x