Is there any benefit to playing in a group for onslaught other than helping others gear up? Are there more drops/better drops?

Ummm now this is not all facts but from what I've gathered, the more people in the game the more enemies you have.

Now the "special" enemy count doesn't change with more people but there not the only ones with legendary in their drop tables. So in short, yes i would say playing in a group is more beneficial, worth it due to time? probably not.

@Zkurcrow quote:

Ummm now this is not all facts but from what I've gathered, the more people in the game the more enemies you have.

Now the "special" enemy count doesn't change with more people but there not the only ones with legendary in their drop tables. So in short, yes i would say playing in a group is more beneficial, worth it due to time? probably not.

The only mobs that can drop items in onslaught are the "special" enemies, so no is the answer.

There ya go then I didn't know onslaught had different drop tables then regular incursions or w/e (gotten legs off regular mobs before) good info! Nice