Sign in to follow this  
Insanity Geo

show off how fast you can solo bastille

Best time was on my first try. 639s left!

Didn't win. But hey, I solo-ed it. :'D

Bastilletime.png?dl=0

Close to being a 300+ seconds remaining run, bit more luck with bosses dying from spawn defenses and it should be doable.

Care to share your builds?  I tried archers along the rows, but they were getting taken out by flyers I assumed?  Not sure since I figured they didn't aggro.

@MalenkoMC quote:

Care to share your builds?  I tried archers along the rows, but they were getting taken out by flyers I assumed?  Not sure since I figured they didn't aggro.

I use 2 sets of proton beams at each spawn area.  Soon as you get them done, hit G, swap to a waller, put down a few walls at the top/bottom of each of the 3 sets of stairs leading up to the crystal.  The rest of the mana is spent on archers, just around the core, to take care of anything that gets passed the proton beams.  

Using this method, I generally finish with 100ish +\- seconds left.  I'm sure there is way faster methods, but this gets it done for me.  Thats all I really care about.

@extorted quote:

@MalenkoMC quote:

I use 2 sets of proton beams at each spawn area.  Soon as you get them done, hit G, swap to a waller, put down a few walls at the top/bottom of each of the 3 sets of stairs leading up to the crystal.  The rest of the mana is spent on archers, just around the core, to take care of anything that gets passed the proton beams.  

Using this method, I generally finish with 100ish +\- seconds left.  I'm sure there is way faster methods, but this gets it done for me.  Thats all I really care about.

Are you doing 2 sets of beams in a line going from the spawn, or are you bunching them up somehow?  Any pictures of actual setup would be appreciated! :)

@MalenkoMC quote:

Are you doing 2 sets of beams in a line going from the spawn, or are you bunching them up somehow?  Any pictures of actual setup would be appreciated! :)

[[30264,users]] Check out this post... pictures and good ideas. 

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/136055/nm4-incursion-bastille-with-over-300-seconds-remaining-with-placement-guide

I get it to wave 5, but lose... it's just taking me to long to start.

Definitely not my fastest run, but first run since I saw this post. 

I wasted at least 30 seconds trying to sell stuff and save her for last to get the ScreenShot!

Made sure to include the monster level to prove NM4 for the non believers.

I have finished with 300+ seconds left many times now.

Oh and ignore the 3 lives remaining... I'd rather not talk about it, haha.

z23Qoey.jpg

5XRpiv5.jpg

SHrhcXm.jpg

@BarefootNate quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

Hotfix = RIP.

The Build I use still works the same, 300s left since hotfix.

What were you using?

Squire waller 802k down to 374k and Monk LA 6800 down to 3xxx + SA, Apprentice frosty, squire flamethrower dps. 
To be fair, I have not tried it, but based on how close some attempts were when I had 1mil hp walls at rank 2, that had 200k left... lets just say, I know the outcome. All heroes bar my Frost Apprentice are over 750 ipwr :'(

I have no interest in AL and EV, as even post buff (Before the hotfix) they were still far superior.

Honestly, I'm going to miss the hotfix, it was such a breath of fresh air, oh well.

I have yet to clear the map, I don't have many good builders (610-660 average, best being a 69x EV), but have gotten close... I typically lose because I don't play with a DPS character.

@Zimmermann quote:
BarefootNate quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

Hotfix = RIP.

The Build I use still works the same, 300s left since hotfix.

What were you using?

Squire waller 802k down to 374k and Monk LA 6800 down to 3xxx + SA, Apprentice frosty, squire flamethrower dps. 
To be fair, I have not tried it, but based on how close some attempts were when I had 1mil hp walls at rank 2, that had 200k left... lets just say, I know the outcome. All heroes bar my Frost Apprentice are over 750 ipwr :'(

I have no interest in AL and EV, as even post buff (Before the hotfix) they were still far superior.

Sorry Zimmerman, I knew when reading that you could do it with newly buffed hero's... then reading they were going to revert them... you were going to be in trouble without a AL or EV. =/   Hopefully you got a good mage weapon while it lasted.

Positive note, it will be back... hopefully soon.

Seriously though, i see no point comparing results atm when it really is all based on luck...luck of whether bosses spawn on spawn area near the core or not, and luck of whether you get the timer bug which delays timer start to combat phase or not.

...which gives you infinite time to spend on your build phase.

Yet another stroking exercise that's all it is. All are irrelevant in the game's current state.