Upcoming Hero Balance Changes

@Shadow 1924 quote:

What's meant by this sentence? "Any passive changes regarding the Abyss Lord or EV2 were not intentional"

So are there any changes gonna happen to the new heroes? 

I think they meant that if we see any changes in he AL and EV2's passives after the update, it's a bug.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the that you have to unlock your deffenses and abilitys by leveling up your characters.

Swear to god trendy, if you reroll my itens into *** passives after all the trouble I've gone through to get the decent pieces, I'll buy a plane ticket, I'll find you and I'll smack you all with a rolled magazine untill you bleed.

Just kidding, but please, don't. I will die before I spend another 100-200 hours getting the passives I want for 5-6 different heroes. At least be kind enough to make them roll into decent %'s if you already had the decent %'s to begin with. PLEASE.

@Rebel Gnome quote:

Swear to god trendy, if you reroll my itens into *** passives after all the trouble I've gone through to get the decent pieces, I'll buy a plane ticket, I'll find you and I'll smack you all with a rolled magazine untill you bleed.

Just kidding, but please, don't. I will die before I spend another 100-200 hours getting the passives I want for 5-6 different heroes. At least be kind enough to make them roll into decent %'s if you already had the decent %'s to begin with. PLEASE.

Omg, haha! Nice, I'll buy a ticket, too!

J/K. In all seriousness, I really hope they don't reroll again. I'm still peeved from the last unintentional reroll & the fact that PC was set straight but we weren't & still aren't. I haven't been grinding for gear as hard since the last update because of this. It will honestly make me start focusing 100% in helping others gear up (I'm at like 40%, 60% me time right now) rather than me focusing on myself (because I don't want to grind & find another reroll in my future).