No where in the patch notes does it say that you guys where going to mess with weapons and other items I log in after I download the patch to find my 4 x 4 Armageddon is now a 1.2 x 4 what the heck is up with that who knows what else u all broke with this patch. It's some b s since I farmed ramparts for 4 weeks to get a 4 x 4 this needs fixed 

@iamisom quote:

This is a bug, and we're looking into it ASAP.

All my passives on all items are at their min roll values now too. Purge Evil, Explosive Arrows, Tripwire, Frosty Power, the list goes on.

Technically they did say they were buffing the original 4 heroes during the dev stream as a temporary fix to get their numbers in line with abyss and ev. Might be an accidental or maybe on purpose sneak preview of that. The item rollbacks are a complete surprise to me though. They are either accidental or the gateway to getting rid of them.

@danimaltastic quote:

Technically they did say they were buffing the original 4 heroes during the dev stream as a temporary fix to get their numbers in line with abyss and ev. Might be an accidental or maybe on purpose sneak preview of that. The item rollbacks are a complete surprise to me though. They are either accidental or the gateway to getting rid of them.

Nope. They said that revamp will come next month & they weren't done tinkering with it. This is abug & was COMPLETELY unintentional 

Will there be any consequences for this bug? If so we need to know.

Like will you have to do a rollback, which would mean playing right now is pointless?

Will we have to farm all of our gear again? I have only done 1 game so far but it seems new drops are not effected by the passive bug. This would be very dissapointing as I had near perfect gear on many characters.

Or I am I worrying over nothing and fixing the bug will return our gear to normal?

One thing is for sure, it was suspected in the past that no one does any playtesting on updates or patches on PS4, this update pretty much confirms that suspicion as there is no way these bugs were not discovered. If you do have playtesters then I think its time they are replaced lol.

But good job on the inventory fixes, its still a little sluggish but the main problems are gone.

How long will it take to ge an update on the fix for this bug today? I would like to know that my time spent today would not be a waste. The mage wepon is cool and the new additions are great.  Its to be expected that there is some sort of bug or glitch but is it in anyway possible for the team to be more ontop of updateing us. At least say working on it and estimated time . Or even tell us to stop complaining lol . 

This won't be fixed till the submit the new patch to fix it to Sony and they then pass it so we are looking at like a week till it fixed. Makes me wonder why in the world I've spent 800$ on stupid stuff just to support a company that can't support its loyal customers. But he'll I'm just some dude from the middle of nowhere that doesn't know *** and when I submit a support request I get the same stupid answer it's a visual glitch. Even when items come up missing or when one of my 25 lvl 50 charts all the sudden are not there. But it's a visual bug have a nice day is all u will get 

I'm wondering how or why you've spent $800 on a single free-to-play game that's in Alpha/Beta...

That's gotta be hyperbole. $100 on the ultra edition, $15 on 2 new heroes, $30 on inventory, $100 on pets, $200 on costumes? That's still like half of the $800 amount. If you're spending $800 on an unfinished game and then complaining that you're experiencing bugs, why did you not expect bugs?

I imagine that they are working on a fix for everyone. 50 people experiencing the glitch is about the same as your $800 claimed dollars, and that's at a rate of $15 dollars a person... So I imagine they're more interested in fixing it for everyone rather than giving 1 person special treatment.

@Adammair13 quote:

This won't be fixed till the submit the new patch to fix it to Sony and they then pass it so we are looking at like a week till it fixed. Makes me wonder why in the world I've spent 800$ on stupid stuff just to support a company that can't support its loyal customers. But he'll I'm just some dude from the middle of nowhere that doesn't know *** and when I submit a support request I get the same stupid answer it's a visual glitch. Even when items come up missing or when one of my 25 lvl 50 charts all the sudden are not there. But it's a visual bug have a nice day is all u will get 

All my passives are messed up too.

My explosive arrows went from 300% something to 185. 

I won't be playing until a hotfix is released. I'm tired of farming so next patch comes and screws everything up.

You can always just farm money, and then next time they have the Carnival you can just go and redo all your gear sets with money...

@dudera quote:

All my passives are messed up too.

My explosive arrows went from 300% something to 185. 

I won't be playing until a hotfix is released. I'm tired of farming so next patch comes and screws everything up.

Yup all my skeleton archers that had 10% dropped to 8% and my skeleton walls went from 6% to 4%. Harbinger bow 4x4 burst short dropped to 2x4 and i put in work for it big time.

So it turns out that all these damage/health/... changes were meant for RPG only for now, but made their way into the release build accidently.

Here is a thread in the pc forum where all these changes are detailed:

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/136028/upcoming-hero-balance-changes

So while pc already got a patch that removed these changes again, we on ps4 will have at least a week until they submit a new build and sony approves it.

Yeah, sony and their stupid approval process. And most of those changes listed didnt actually take effect, id be a lot less pissed if they did because at least we would have some trade off for our broken gear.

This situation is a perfect example of why each patch/update needs to actually be tested on a ps4 before they send it off for approval. Not a computer or some other nonsense that has the "ps4 patch" installed, but a regular ol ps4. This wasnt a bug or series of bugs that made it past testing, there obviously was no testing done on an actual ps4. And now we have broken gear on every single character while only a select few characters  were buffed to the point where their new buffs make up for the broken gear. If ps4 has to be a week or two behind pc then so be it, we cannot get next day patches like they can.

I have 19 characters and the only ones performing better with this mess are walls, chaos traps, and lightning auras. Every other character is worse now due to crap passives, especially my tower dps and hero dps characters that rely heavily on crit. 

I dont like using the same builds and dps hero over and over, which is why I have a bunch of characters built different ways. But now my pool of usable characters just took a nose dive because someone couldnt use a real ps4 to do 5 minutes of testing. And between our current gear being broken and upcoming changes to passives its almost impossible to tell if a new drop is an upgrade or not. What gear should we be hanging onto now?

Bleh--time to stop ranting and remind myself the game is still in alpha.

It's faster to refarm your gear. The hotfix now for the PC that we get in a week or two still doesn't fix the 4s issue. So you are looking at a month at least and it's still not guaranteed to be fixed. 

In that time you could regear easily enough.

I was fortunate enough to get a really nice Purge Evil staff, which was awesome. Since now I'm back up a 100% more damage after my serenity aura power was killed off by this patch.

That sucks for those who like the 4/s bows, huge cripple to dps. I sold mine after getting my first bling as I like that playstyle better so I didnt even know bows got messed up untill I read about it on forums lol.

Ive had a crappy purge evil staff for months, was like 630 ipwr with crit damage and almost minimum %, then the rng gods blessed me with a 690+ iprw with DP and a solid 350 something %. No where near perfect, but a huge upgrade compared to the crap I had been using for so long before.

Now its back to a crappy low % just like everything my chars are wearing, no way ill be able to farm all their gear again before the patch comes. Bleh

@Pizzaface quote:

That sucks for those who like the 4/s bows, huge cripple to dps. I sold mine after getting my first bling as I like that playstyle better so I didnt even know bows got messed up untill I read about it on forums lol.

Ive had a crappy purge evil staff for months, was like 630 ipwr with crit damage and almost minimum %, then the rng gods blessed me with a 690+ iprw with DP and a solid 350 something %. No where near perfect, but a huge upgrade compared to the crap I had been using for so long before.

Now its back to a crappy low % just like everything my chars are wearing, no way ill be able to farm all their gear again before the patch comes. Bleh

NM4 Betsy drops the special weapons like that often. Try there.

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

It's faster to refarm your gear. The hotfix now for the PC that we get in a week or two still doesn't fix the 4s issue. So you are looking at a month at least and it's still not guaranteed to be fixed. 

In that time you could regear easily enough.

I was fortunate enough to get a really nice Purge Evil staff, which was awesome. Since now I'm back up a 100% more damage after my serenity aura power was killed off by this patch.

That's the problem. When they release the hero buffs in a few weeks they are rerolling all the passives if you read the changes coming. So we have to refarm now, and then again in a few weeks. Might just do my dailies for the medals and come back regularly when the changes are implemented if these passives don't get fixed soon.

There's nothing worse then getting your characters almost perfect then having to refarm all of it. I have like 10 characters there's no way I'm refarming  for all of them. They should fix what happened and all the items go back to what they were. Not ok it's fixed now go do it all over again. And again. And again.