Cannot finish placing proton beams - says press no key to finish.

If you guys rebind the key to something else then back does that resolve the issue for you? The other option is to clear our your key bindings .ini files by going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\UDKGame\Config and deleting anything with the word UDK in front.

Did not work to rebind it to something else.

But it did work with the "Defaults". 

@Ice quote:

If you guys rebind the key to something else then back does that resolve the issue for you? The other option is to clear our your key bindings .ini files by going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\UDKGame\Config and deleting anything with the word UDK in front.

Ice's fix did not work as well as hitting the Defaults button. I even re-installed the entire game with no solution.

Set everything to Default. Didn't work

Ice's fix. Works as long as you get rid of UDKInput.ini [the game recreates it] AND do not assign / reassign any thing to 'Activate', i.e. leave it as [No key]. If I assign any thing to that function, I'll ahve to redo the whole mess.

-----

The binding for Ability One in the Controller section is... off as well. Hard to believe we're getting this similar errors since 2011 ^-^

Ok I finally figure out how to fix it for me. Simple step.

You need to press - the default settings but importantly I wasnt then pressing 'Apply'.

You must press Default setting ---- then Apply

Each time a do Default option ( fantastic all option reset...graphics, etc...) :

It works for one run, when i do another map or hit "restart" the bug is here again...........

Even by deleting UDK files it's same problem

Can you please fix this???