Sign in to follow this  
yiuwinghk

EV2 bug in new patch, xbox controller cannot finish tower placement

A button is used to finish the tower placement for EV2. The new patch has a problem which the "A" has gone.

So, I cannot finish the EV2 tower placement.

The icon may not appear but try to complete placement with X.

I am on PC and I have the same issue, it says [No Key] to finish tower placement. I have looked through the controls, I have tried pressing a variety of buttons, but there is no way to confirm placement at the moment for me.

Additionally, there is no key map for it in the controls menu.

I hope this gets fixed soon.

@lunix57 quote:

I am on PC and I have the same issue, it says [No Key] to finish tower placement. I have looked through the controls, I have tried pressing a variety of buttons, but there is no way to confirm placement at the moment for me.

In the following folder (assuming you are using the default steam path), C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\UDKGame\Config, try deleting all the files that start with "UDK" and then run the game. These files contain some of your user settings so deleting them will restore them all to their defaults. Just make sure to only delete the files that start with "UDK."

@lunix57 quote:

+1

You can finish placing by pressing the same buttons to first start it, example L1+[] 

At least that's I've been dealing with it on the ps4

@iamisom quote:

@lunix57 quote:

In the following folder (assuming you are using the default steam path), C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\UDKGame\Config, try deleting all the files that start with "UDK" and then run the game. These files contain some of your user settings so deleting them will restore them all to their defaults. Just make sure to only delete the files that start with "UDK."

Had the same issue, Doing this fixed it for me, Thanks Isom :)

Same here.

Each time a do Default option ( fantastic all option reset...graphics, etc...) :

It works for one run, when i do another map or hit "restart" the bug is here again...........

Even by deleting UDK files it's same problem

Can you please fix this???