Help us choose the Gun Witch costume!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@gigazelle quote:

Can I submit a write-in?

X8r8wBf.png

Turns out that the Gun Witch's model and texture are already in the game's files, so I took the liberty of trying my hand at a costume for her.

If there are any 3D modelers or texturers out there that are genuinely interested in how to do this, send me a PM!

That is proper legit.  You just totally blew those other two options out of the water.  Terrific work as usual gigz.  Glad to see you "abusing" those updated tools for the greater good.

@gigazelle quote:

Can I submit a write-in?

X8r8wBf.png

It would win hands down but the shoes are wrong, and the hold up bands need little ribbon bows.

And it looks like Vampire Hunter Gun Witch wins! 

But really, the true winner is [[31834,users]] with the freaking awesome custom costume. We'll be in touch. :)

A little sad to see the vampire hunter win since I was cheering for the Zombie?/Pirate/Witch one.  Idk, just felt like it brought more color then just a walking black mass with red lines and brown here and there (& it looked cooler to me :P) ... :\ Really hoping both will come into the game at some point. Oh well, they both look good Emoji_Orc.png Can't wait for the gun witch to be in-game! 

A friendly note to everyone who wants the vampire cape:

Having a cape means that it must be assigned "bones" and included in all of the gun witch's animations. She doesn't have a structure for a cape set up yet, and animating a cape like that takes a lot of work. I'd love to see the cape as well, but that's only going to happen if their animator has the bandwidth to put in the time to implement it.

Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that the possible limitation was most likely for technical reasons, not aesthetic or arbitrary reasons. :)

i vote both, should defo release both in due time XD

but ill vote for which one should get released first, and that would be ..

A) Vampire lol

pirate looks more like a zombie than a pirate lol