Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Help us choose the Gun Witch costume!

@Fozzie quote:

Shouldn't the pirate Gun Witch have sail instead of bone wings, bones don't really go with the pirate theme?

Its to match with the skull, doesn't skull go with the prate theme? 

Both!  Well I love both of them but I would have to say I like vampire hunter (option A) the best. 

For the vampire hunter I like both with or without the Cape but I don't like the idea of shortening the Cape.  For a vampire hunter I would say a full length Cape is more suiting. If anything the Cape could be a really nice skin variation. 

The pirate costume seems like a really good Halloween costume. 

Keep up the good work!! 

Costume B looks great. Not really a Fan of the skin colour though.  Looks more like a undead Pirate Witch than a Pirate Witch for me. A different skin colour und hair color would be cool.

Costume A looks in my eyes to generic.

Now that it has been mentioned... yes, the color is the main thing I dislike about the pirate costume. (just let us unlock "skin recoloring" for 100 gems per hero)

If I was forced to choose, I would go for the Vampire Hunter, with the cape, but I think we need more elemental variants. I propose a water spirit/nymph vibe, maybe a little something like this:

0b91919a7d5d5ce54ef1dc79e7c35343.jpg Please do this for meh, Trendy..... (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Can I submit a write-in?

X8r8wBf.png

Turns out that the Gun Witch's model and texture are already in the game's files, so I took the liberty of trying my hand at a costume for her.

If there are any 3D modelers or texturers out there that are genuinely interested in how to do this, send me a PM!

[[31834,users]] You need a name for it ;-) (maidwitch?) ...for some reason I can see her shooting silver tablets like frisbees

@gigazelle quote:

Can I submit a write-in?

X8r8wBf.png

Turns out that the Gun Witch's model and texture are already in the game's files, so I took the liberty of trying my hand at a costume for her.

If there are any 3D modelers or texturers out there that are genuinely interested in how to do this, send me a PM!

dude, why aren't you working for Trendy?

This gun witch model looks AMAZING!

@gigazelle quote:

Can I submit a write-in?

X8r8wBf.png

if this were a tsundere gunwitch, i would go hardcore on it

@gigazelle quote:

Can I submit a write-in?

X8r8wBf.png

awesome one!