Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Help us choose the Gun Witch costume!

Hey Defenders,

We're having an internal debate over which Gun Witch costume to make, and we're hoping you could help us out. In the comments below, let us know which one you want! (The names are not final. If you have suggestions for the costume name, feel free to share those, too!)

A)  Vampire Hunter Gun Witch [The cape might be shortened or removed, so if you vote for this, keep that in mind!]

w3qy625.jpg

Bigger Image

B)  Pirate Gun Witch

ycr9Tjz.jpg

Bigger Image

Vampire

The cape could be an accessory option or w/e they are called where we can change pieces of our outfit. I think she looks much better with the cape.

Oh wow kudos to the artist on these. I'm loving this thread and I would hope to see more of these for future characters. This is way better than the influence voting system.

Both are pretty sweet.

However I'm going with the top one, Demon Hunter outfit.

[[4370,users]] Will you also have the option of removing her hat?

Ok the 2nd costume has no theme, what exactly is she supposed to be? Shes clearly pirate oriented yet I also see undead/alien/ and Oktoberfest dresses...... Pick 1 or 2 but atm shes a jumble of crap mushed together, BUT ironically its what I like about the costume, just needs to be cleaned up and stuck into 1 theme be it undead pirate or undead alien or whatever shes supposed to be not a mixture of them all.

Definitely choosing the vampire witch.  Show a little bit more skin on her, she's the hottest character in the game after all besides the abyss lord. Emoji_AbyssLord.png  <3 

I vote A, but the wings on B are awesome! Wings should be recycled and could be made bigger like the queen of blades

Thw Vampire Hunter costume is cooler than the pirate... damn I would never have thought I'd vote against any pirate theme...

While the mustache on the second is fabulous, I'm going to have to go with vamp hunter. I think it would help if you made the pirate costume a bit more realistic, akin to the Sky Captain. The mint skin color isn't really doing it for me. :)

@Dreizehn quote:

Thw Vampire Hunter costume is cooler than the pirate... damn I would never have thought I'd vote against any pirate theme...

I think the fact that she's a Pirate ghost has turned off people from that design, simply because we are getting that with the Apprentice it's not completely original.

The Pirate outfit itself looks amazing though, like [[43706,users]] mentioned it most likely would of been better looking if it was her normal skin colour. However it is what it is and it's still very well done.

Shouldn't the pirate Gun Witch have sail instead of bone wings, bones don't really go with the pirate theme?