Sign in to follow this  
Raghin

Best Tower Combinations and Builds (Help Maintain This)

*Re-evaluation of this forum: Since these two awesome guys seem to have completed most of the purposes of this forum, it is now a place to share good builds (whether they are currently powerful or not, the buffs are coming folks) such as poison towers and what can be mixed together to make the most ideal focused build with what we currently have. 

An example being Blaze Balloons and Oil Siege Ballista's (the.buffs.are.coming.) or Lightning Aura and Water Skeletal Rams. What excellent combo's or map setups work to make defenses near impenetrable?

*Edit: [[63897,users]] made a fancy looking googledoc of passives and what weapons they appear on.

Here is the link to it:

- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GVLBJZ1Gc5nd0yzMWvt0edFRjomDuJEtZecj9xMh8iw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0 

*Edit 2: @InsanityGeo also did something helpful as well with where you can find said drops and images of legendaries. 

Link:

- https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/135819/index-of-legendary-items

A somewhat powerful build that may be more viable in the future is Poison Tower Walls (huntress) with Freezing Beams (ev2) and Buffing Ice towers (apprentice).

Known Build Focuses

Squire

• Hearty Blockades
  • Stun Cannons
  • Exploding Ballista's
  • Spinning Warp Dummies
  • Flame Shield Tank

Huntress

• Critical Blaze Balloons
  • Rapid Fire Poison Towers with Explosive kill

Apprentice

• Meteorfall walls
  • Slow & Buffing Ice Towers

Monk

• Explosive Death Serenity with Slow
  • Super Buff Aura

Abyss Lord

• Explosive Archers

EV2

• Freezing Lasers 
Known Build Combinations
  • Squire Oil Ballista's and Huntress Blaze Balloons
  • Water Skeletal Ramsters and Lightning Aura

@EagleOne quote:

Hi,

you may want to post this in DD2-exclusive forums or DD2's guide section instead of the Defender's Lounge :)

I don't see the DD2 guide section and isn't this the DD2-exclusive forums already? Could you link either or both and ill do that asap so more people can find it.

Edit: Just realized this was in lounge, would've sworn it said general discussion. Probably shouldn't post the second I wake up. This would fit better in general discussion of DD2. Lounge is for anything but DD

You know, there is actually a list of passives, their description, max values, etc...

It was made mainly by Roboticaust. Ofc he got some help, mine and some friends.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GVLBJZ1Gc5nd0yzMWvt0edFRjomDuJEtZecj9xMh8iw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0 

Thanks @RaNgErZ-BERT , MushroomCake28 He may have made it with help, but it does not show up in forum search or google search therefor it was not accessible for me to find. Thanks for sharing the link, Ill also add that to my post. Can still add weapon names that have said mods though and WHERE to farm for each special weapon until  Roboticaust adds that portion. Whatever helps the community!

@Raghin quote:

Thanks @RaNgErZ-BERT , MushroomCake28 He may have made it with help, but it does not show up in forum search or google search therefor it was not accessible for me to find. Thanks for sharing the link, Ill also add that to my post. Can still add weapon names that have said mods though and WHERE to farm for each special weapon until  Roboticaust adds that portion. Whatever helps the community!

Someone already beat you to the punch, [[151692,users]] (Index of legendary items). It's not complete/exhaustive, but this should help with a good bit of the grunt work you might've had the luck to do. Hope it helps!

(https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/135819/index-of-legendary-items) <-- in case hyperlink above doesn't work

i already did this

gg

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/135819/index-of-legendary-items

even said where you can find said drops

even included a link to current updated list of passives

@Insanity Geo quote:

i already did this

gg

Uhhh...? Did I not give you credit in the previous post!?

@Madmanblazing quote:

@Insanity Geo quote:

i already did this

gg

Uhhh...? Did I not give you credit in the previous post!?

you did

my bad Emoji_Monk.png

Since these two awesome guys have already made sets and helpful lists of legendaries and are upkeeping them, this forum is now about awesome combinations and defense setups that decimate enemies! Share your builds and discoveries of current (or future builds) that are effective setups.

@Raghin quote:

Truthfully gave up caring the moment I saw someone blatantly copy and paste my document into a guide and take credit for it on steam.  I didn't do that mess to take credit and it feels wrong seeing someone back pat themselves over it.

@roboticaust quote:

@Raghin quote:

Truthfully gave up caring the moment I saw someone blatantly copy and paste my document into a guide and take credit for it on steam.  I didn't do that mess to take credit and it feels wrong seeing someone back pat themselves over it.

I'm sorry to hear that someone discredited you. I hope you decide to maintain it to some extent and thank you for making it in the first place. It's sad when people try to take credit for others work. People always find out in the end. 

@Raghin quote:

I'm sorry to hear that someone discredited you. I hope you decide to maintain it to some extent and thank you for making it in the first place. It's sad when people try to take credit for others work. People always find out in the end. 

Like I said, I didn't do it for any sort of credit directed at me.  I did it because people on my steam list kept bugging me for info.  So decided to just put the info out there.  Seeing someone else take said document and paste it onto steam just kinda ticked me off.  Didn't even have the decency to redo the formatting I created to make it look like they attempted.  So I'm on a metaphorical strike.  Let this guy run it now since he wants the credit.