@Etownoilerfan quote:

At no point are you forced to use archers or Dragolich. Feel free to explore other builds. In the meantime, my builds with archer and Dragolich are enough to just get by. Most of the time. Still lose from time to time. 

People complain the meta is too easy, so don't use the meta, have fun, explore. Let us poor sobs who don't have gear have some peace and quiet.

For your information, I have done most builds and even have a solo account with hybrid poison dart towers/trap builder huntress (Traps do low damage but all my pieces have hp boost for PDT and tripwire, so frost bite towers buff more damage to them with frosty power). I beat my first nm4 map in 24 hours after starting my account (8 hours campain, 2 hours jackpot gear farming, 2 hours gold grinding, leveled 4 characters to 50), this was back when there was resistance in lanes and AL or EV was not yet out. That was fun, and ofc without dragolich.

Nobody told you to reply to my post, you could have ignored it if it triggered you.

I find it fun to learn and understand the game mechanics to gain an advantage and to have a easier time in hard aspects of games, if you want to limit urself for the sake of making fun cus I mean why should trendy not nerf things in their game?

They are scared of people feeling hit by not having the power they used to have? 

Then in what universe do trendy entertainment offer us their "professional expertise" ?

That's just soft and will lead them nowhere, nerf dragolich to 10% damage increase, that is more than needed, let the walls tank the minions and bosses once more. I don't want anyone to feel punished for not obtaining a monthly pet with cheat function.

I guess this game can sit on back burner till this gets figured out some year, so i don't waste no more time gearing something for no reason.

@Zkurcrow quote:

I guess this game can sit on back burner till this gets figured out some year, so i don't waste no more time gearing something for no reason.

I just wish people would see this comming earlier, when I wrote about AL being a little to powerful for the current content people just bashed back to me telling me I should be greatful that they release new content.

That's a way to simple minded way to look at it imo.

sozieqt I don't understand if your agreeing with me or what, but ya just waiting on the "revamp" like every one else...

It's your statement that said you missed doing specific things and feeling that excitement you once did. That was what  initiated my reply. It's a sentiment I see regularly on the forums. I responded, and credited you with your point. Full disclosure, I probably should have a coffee before dealing with anything in the morning.

The revamp is on its way. Until then, I am going to enjoy my meta build, because it's the only way I have a chance on nm4. I mean, I have never switched between dps so I can have 2 Dragolich doses in less than 12 seconds, but generally speaking, I avoid challenges and try to go the easiest route. Couple that with my inability to get good drops, and I only recently beat nm4 (ipwr1000) on my own. After months of playing regularly.

Nerfing isn't an issue for me, when we get booted back to the dark ages, then so be it. Dragolich at 10% might just be about right. I hope it's more than that though, and as a person might guess, I like it where it is. I think they offered it a second time because they want everyone to have a chance to get it. If they don't nerf it, they will likely give it away again.

I might suggest that their (Trendy) goal is to appeal to both people like myself, average at best, and the best of the best. Maybe they want to give us tools to achieve the same goals, but through different paths. I am inferring a lot, I know. But hitting the same wall over and over isn't fun (for me) either. ( I don't play games like demon souls)  For me, new maps, new characters keep me engaged. I can't wait until next week! Content overload! But I want to do it on nm4, not 1,2 or 3. I too want the best gear. That would be fine in the first month of me playing the game, not after month 3 or 4. 

I can understand that there is likely no way they are going to be able to please everyone. I might be the one on the outside looking in, when all is said and done. I have spent probably 60 bucks for a few hundred hours of entertainment. Not too bad in my books.

@sozieqt quote:

@Etownoilerfan quote:

At no point are you forced to use archers or Dragolich. Feel free to explore other builds. In the meantime, my builds with archer and Dragolich are enough to just get by. Most of the time. Still lose from time to time. 

People complain the meta is too easy, so don't use the meta, have fun, explore. Let us poor sobs who don't have gear have some peace and quiet.

For your information, I have done most builds and even have a solo account with hybrid poison dart towers/trap builder huntress (Traps do low damage but all my pieces have hp boost for PDT and tripwire, so frost bite towers buff more damage to them with frosty power). I beat my first nm4 map in 24 hours after starting my account (8 hours campain, 2 hours jackpot gear farming, 2 hours gold grinding, leveled 4 characters to 50), this was back when there was resistance in lanes and AL or EV was not yet out. That was fun, and ofc without dragolich.

Nobody told you to reply to my post, you could have ignored it if it triggered you.

I find it fun to learn and understand the game mechanics to gain an advantage and to have a easier time in hard aspects of games, if you want to limit urself for the sake of making fun cus I mean why should trendy not nerf things in their game?

They are scared of people feeling hit by not having the power they used to have? 

Then in what universe do trendy entertainment offer us their "professional expertise" ?

That's just soft and will lead them nowhere, nerf dragolich to 10% damage increase, that is more than needed, let the walls tank the minions and bosses once more. I don't want anyone to feel punished for not obtaining a monthly pet with cheat function.

Passives on spheres.....why? That's the fun part of the game, to look for that one extra %, bunch of lazy casuals. 

@Tiamat quote:

Passives on spheres.....why? That's the fun part of the game, to look for that one extra %, bunch of lazy casuals. 

The current gear will definitively need a rework if that is the path they are taking.

I would like to have two progression systems. A gear system as in DD1 which would determine the strengths of your hero. And spheres, a little less grindy way to change how your hero plays.

Plus unique weapons as well. 

But yea, simply moving the more impactful passives we have now onto spheres and leaving the gear as is would be a horrible mistake. 

@Tiamat quote:

Ya, no.

If you think it's fun to look for that extra 1% you have no idea what real end game is. Yes it can be rewarding trying to get your gear as best as possible, but just gearing up shouldn't be what the game is about. It should include things that constantly challenge you and other things to do then just looting.

If you think it's all about the loot then you are the only casual I see here.

I can definitely see the system changing.

If you think it's going to be fun gearing up 20+ base Hero's then you are nuts. It's always enjoyable to make specific characters for specific builds, but you are looking at least 60+ builds. Which means 60+ sets which need to match up with the right armor type for your character to be as strong as possible and then you can go from there.

@alex the penguin quote:

@Soulstiger quote:

This seems to be to appease the recent outbreak of tin foil concerning the old heroes.

What so ur saying i can take off my tinfoil hat already??? Are u sure its safe???

I think you better ask Weird Al about taking off the tinfoil Hat...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA

Lol

I Just think that we need  Def Spd status on Gears. The 4 original heroes are so weak, because they dont have Def speed. Look that ballista or flameburst , is so f**cking slow. Pls bring back Def speed status on items and then release the new mobs/enemies to challenge. Use the DD1 as example.