Sign in to follow this  
drag7399

problem with update

@drag7399 quote:

okay it worked but now I'm getting the 5008 error saying restart or contact support.

Delivering updates on the PS4 is a little strange. When our updates pass Sony's certification process, we publish the update. We still need to perform a final verification pass before turning the servers back on, so you'll receive the update, but there's a window of time (usually up to 30 minutes) where you'll receive the 5008 error because our servers are still down.

Thanks for the reply. That seems to be about right I got in just a little while ago. Also off topic the abyss lord will go down to 10,000 medals Thursday right?

@littleLEBOWSKI quote:

Thanks for the reply. That seems to be about right I got in just a little while ago. Also off topic the abyss lord will go down to 10,000 medals Thursday right?

Haha...you wish! I believe EV2 is still 12k defender medals on PC. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'd be glad if it were false...

Edit: I was wrong. Bling king update did reduce the cost of EV2. That probably means we will see a cost reduction in the abyss lord come our next update for PS4. My bad!