Sign in to follow this  
1337higs

Tavern Portal Suggestion

Hello fellow Defenders and CDT team. Recently i returned to DD and this may have been brought up by many others or maybe by no one but i still feel this should have a look at. That being the Crystal Dimension Portal in the Tavern, now i know many love the portal and i am one of them but i also know that a majority of the players in this game love to collect and those collectors are kind of at a loss due to space ( i know i can't put everything i love into my tavern where it will look good ) so it just ends up looking like clutter. My main point of this post was to see if we can find alternatives to still having the portal and the space that it takes up.

My suggestion: In the options menu allow players to decide whether or not they want to toggle on the Portal that way all those who love the portal will still have it there but those who wish to have that space for items they can set it up that way.

Also i would like to take this time to say a huge thank you to the CDT team you guys have been nothing but amazing keep up the great work. i have heard a lot of great things from friends after returning to DD and coming back to see everything you have done really makes me happy. Thank you all for your dedication and most of all your Time.

P.S: If anyone has any other idea's around this point please feel free to post !

Higgs / crashoveride

here is what i think we should do :

i think they shuold put the portal on the wall so it doesn't bother anyone and ppl ca have more space to put items in

this pic willclear the idea :

29y2Mlv.jpg

Not sure if this is a good idea but just throwing it here :P

Thanks for posting your idea!

i had a similar thought before the one i posted but i didn't want to replace/cover up something that's part of the tavern already keep those idea's flowing!

@1337higs quote:

Thanks for posting your idea!

i had a similar thought before the one i posted but i didn't want to replace/cover up something that's part of the tavern already keep those idea's flowing!

yeah just throwing some ideas :P , and i like that fire dont want it to go xDD