Sign in to follow this  
talynone

When are you going to fix lightning auras?

Why would you release a patch with a new known defense breaking bug? My lightning auras lost about 30% of their damage. 

The tip of the iceberg :d. But yeah it sux, same for people who liked ballista. Cannons have it abit better though because of the bug is my guess.

I basically cant play the game anymore. all I have is waller, SA monk, frosty apprentice and squire dps. My monk LA builder is useless.

The new incursion is complete RNG if i complete it on NM4 solo, as my LA simply cannot clear empowered lanes, which means I have to dps those lanes and if i get bad Air lane spawns I cant trick Kobolds to suicide into walls etc, and they 2 shot core as monk AA is just too weak.

I ***ing hate the game at the moment, really disappointed with the patch, but its alpha so I guess I should play something else until its playable.

PS this is not a gear issue. Waller 757ipwr, SA 743ipwr, LA monk 748 ipwr, Squire dps 752 ipwr and frosty 716ipwr.

@Zimmermann quote:

I basically cant play the game anymore. all I have is waller, SA monk, frosty apprentice and squire dps. My monk LA builder is useless.

The new incursion is complete RNG if i complete it on NM4 solo, as my LA simply cannot clear empowered lanes, which means I have to dps those lanes and if i get bad Air lane spawns I cant trick Kobolds to suicide into walls etc, and they 2 shot core as monk AA is just too weak.

I ***ing hate the game at the moment, really disappointed with the patch, but its alpha so I guess I should play something else until its playable.

PS this is not a gear issue. Waller 757ipwr, SA 743ipwr, LA monk 748 ipwr, Squire dps 752 ipwr and frosty 716ipwr.

It is a gear issue ;)
you don't have a traptress it seems, blaze balloons are better than monk LA.

Flamethrowers are also super strong, just like they have been for months now :)

Or you know, use medals to get EV or AL ;)

@DKperfection quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

It is a gear issue ;)
you don't have a traptress it seems, blaze balloons are better than monk LA.

Flamethrowers are also super strong, just like they have been for months now :)

Or you know, use medals to get EV or AL ;)

I am aware other heoes can clear it extremely easily, with far worse gear. My point is its not a gear issue with my monk, its a balance issue due to the bug nerf. I would be able to clear it pretty easy if LA was not bugged. Yes not as easy as the completely over powered new heroes, but still pretty easily.