Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

Kings Valley 2 - Demo peak

After a year and a couple of months.. *phew* finally have something to show for it.   Making it playable again (after some hard drive failures and back up corruption..  >.<;)   Also apologize for the fuzzy quality even on 1080.  Computer is still a bit shakey legged.

i watched the entire thing in awe i cannot wait to runu around and look at stuff this is awesome.

@kg4q quote:

is this like an open world ?

Reminds me of Skyrim :)

Great work though gratz

Yes it's entirely open world, all a single level space.  Thanks for all the comments!

- I know I'm about a month late with this comment, but the project looks amazing! (enjoyed the video immensely) - I was curious if you had some kind of write-up to go along with the project though? (i.e. something that has all of the features, release date, etc.)

There's never been an official release date, mostly because I just have a lot of other projects I'm doing simultaneously and this one had taken so much of my free time to put it together, I actually just needed a break from it.  

But here's some basic info :
- Level space fills a literal  square mile

- There are 4 Unique Crystal locations

- Tavern included and accessible

- Potions and unique special effects ( But due to how the game is programmed, they don't function out of the development space)

- Replayable without reloading the level, making farming fairly easy

- Vast Open world space.. only limitational invisible walls to keep people from falling off the world. 

- Over 330  brand new models, 240 textures, 190 material shaders, sound effects

- Most buildings are all enterable/explorable.

- Death respawns you at the Temple of Heroes, instead of some place out in the wilderness.

- Portal Hub: allows for fast travel across 8 locations instantaneously

- Quest and psuedo-dialogue systems for more direct rewards for exploring the world

Free, indeed.  I mean.. as a mod author  I'm not above accepting donations (being unemployed and all)  but anything I release in general is free, unless a Developer says otherwise.