Sign in to follow this  
kg4q

The ++ Problem

Hello Fellow Defenders

so this is a problem from along time in the Website idk if there is anyone repported it Before me

its the ++ wich is when you write the title of your thread ult++ for sale or something like that then you click on the thread the ++ doesn't appear

Like this pic for Example :

IxmiATn.png

as you can see there is no ++

hope you can fix this problem and thx :)

@kg4q quote:so this is a problem from along time in the Website idk if there is anyone repported it Before me

I noticed this back when the Duxter forum downgrade happened.  There are more symbols missing than just the +, although I don't recall offhand what they were.

At the time the response was "it was a custom font and the guy that made it is gone now."

@Draco18s quote:

@kg4q quote:so this is a problem from along time in the Website idk if there is anyone repported it Before me

I noticed this back when the Duxter forum downgrade happened.  There are more symbols missing than just the +, although I don't recall offhand what they were.

At the time the response was "it was a custom font and the guy that made it is gone now."

why didn't they get another guy ?

Because 10 minutes of creating fonts is just too hard for our poor helpless friends at Duxter. Doing real work would be too hard.