I do not understand builder EV at all. What are the passives referring to when they say "increase torpedo range" nothing else says anything about a torpedo... Additionally, is it just me, or are her towers really expensive? It's pretty hard to make any kind of interesting chain with her towers because the cost is just too damn high. As for the weapon factory defense, do the weapons that are spawned scale off of defense power or ability power, aka, is this defense useless for an EV builder?

Is there a point to having reflect beams? They cost 60 DU for 1 panel which is like 3 additional walls for me.

If anyone has any tips for what she does and a better explaination of her abilities or passives, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

With a defence crit build she is stupidly powerful protons just melt everything. It is a bug which they will fix but currently it's OP

@Fozzie quote:

With a defence crit build she is stupidly powerful protons just melt everything. It is a bug which they will fix but currently it's OP

wait, what is the bug? also, what is the build? I'm sorry I just don't quite understand. Everything i'm reading about it is cryptic

The torpedos are part of the reflector wall.

Pretty much everyone agrees on the DU costs being a little high.

Pretty sure the weapons scale off the Hero Damage of the hero using it. Might have secondary scaling as well.

I don't remember how much further nodes cost, but the reflectors are useful if you have a serious issue with ranged. Otherwise, not so much.

@lunix57 quote:

wait, what is the bug? also, what is the build? I'm sorry I just don't quite understand. Everything i'm reading about it is cryptic

The proton beam crit is bugged. It has the crit damage it is supposed to have on T5 at T1 (or maybe even higher). With a full crit build (meaning DP/DCD on every gear and 30% DCC), the proton beam is OP.

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@lunix57 quote:

The proton beam crit is bugged. It has the crit damage it is supposed to have on T5 at T1 (or maybe even higher). With a full crit build (meaning DP/DCD on every gear and 30% DCC), the proton beam is OP.

if they fix that they are useless lol. i wont waste mana for them then.

@Darkbleadx quote:

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@lunix57 quote:

if they fix that they are useless lol. i wont waste mana for them then.

well even when it is fixed, the beams are really strong, because the amount of CC they offer is strong on it's own. Leading to cluster all monsters together and holding them in a place, making other towers way more powerfull with it. As an excample aoe towers or passives like explosion arrow, earth shatter (yes earth shatter!!!!!), flamethrower, blazeballon, probably flameburst tower too, lightning aura. These work suprisingly exceptional well with photon beams even with no damage on the beams at all. Add frosties on top of it and your flamethrower/blaze/LA are groing crazy.

This will probably all be more prominent when the game turns harder and the bugs on EV getting fixed.