Whats your average AL build?

I just bought the Abyss Lord about 2 days ago because I'm a scrub late to the party(Honestly I just didnt feel like saving my medals until mid-late june) [[11282,hashtags]]; but... The way I build with my abyss lord is; 3 Archers covering 1 or 2 lanes, 1 orc barricade, and a ramster behind the barricade per lane; Sometimes I use 2 orcs per lane or tower #4 ogre barricade I think? the orange one lol..

Anyways I would like to know what you guys build for your lanes with the abyss lord~

Yeah just skeleton archers with decent gear they cover the whole map a couple of serenity auras and that's it. Orc walls if you need them 

@Fozzie quote:

Yeah just skeleton archers with decent gear they cover the whole map a couple of serenity auras and that's it. Orc walls if you need them 

Lol this is exactly how i've been playing. Removing the resist lanes really opened up the purge evil passive.

drop archers. use archers for walls. then drop more archers.

Purge+frost+ 6 archers will cover a lane in nm4.  Assuming they are around 40k.  This includes taking out the bosses.  Protons is another story...

@sgof quote:

Purge+frost+ 6 archers will cover a lane in nm4.  Assuming they are around 40k.  This includes taking out the bosses.  Protons is another story...

I honestly didnt know Frosties would work with Archers

@Pneuma quote:

@sgof quote:

I honestly didnt know Frosties would work with Archers

Frosties slow the enemies ;) Something often forgotten nowadays :P 
They don't really work well on skele archers, but they can if you place the archers close enough to the enemies so it can be buffed.

my build is archer skeletons with explosive arrows + serenity aura with purge evil and spike blockade and  equip a chilling strike sphere or oil strike sphere (your choice but AL and EV2 can equip both) for your dps hero that you'll be using (the hero should be active) it will affect every single tower you drop including purge evil and explosive arrows that would be an aoe slow

Here are some good combos

• SA + Archers
  • Proton + Archers
  • Archers + Archers

Lol. 

• Archers + Archers

I mentioned frosties for some CC.  To keep mobs back and bunched up for more of the Purge effectiveness.  Also good to slow down the bosses so they stay in range of the shooter long enough for the archers to take them out.

At this point, there's so many options with AL + Protons being so OP.