Sign in to follow this  
PandynatorDD

Can Trendy really keep up with the pace they are releasing new content?

On day one of EV2.0 it was obvious from my first twenty minutes with the hero that it was rushed like crazy.

From then on, new bugs are found by sheer will power. 

Do you want to find a bug with EV2? If so, you will. It is very hard not to find a new bug every time you go about it. 

Here's a list by [[94093,users]] . Currently a list of 29 bugs with EV2 alone. I think I added a few (Video showing some) to that list myself.(Sorry didn't read them all.) Simply too many of them..

Next hero is what? A month away or so? And several maps/incursions on the way. Strategic revamp ++

How many bugs can there be before its simply impossible to single them out? I'm afraid as, others have said before. We will get so many, we won't know what is causing what.

Anyone else afraid of a bugception?

I'm not worried.  As long as they keep doing what they've been doing and fixing major crash/game breaking bugs fast, I think they're doing a good job and can keep releasing new stuff.  I glanced over that list of bugs and it looks like they can be avoided by just not doing something intentional for now.  Whenever something this complex is new, there's bound to be oversights. I'm sure with the help of that list they can clear them up eventually. 

Well as long as they fix it all is good. And pls not such stuff like "Vote for which bug to fix next" XD Seriously every bug needs to be fixed at some point. The sooner the better. I have seen games where bugs got the overhand and the devs actually never managed to fix them up anymore because with every patch they got more and more until the game was so broken that they simple shut down the game. A "We will fix it later" mentality can hurt sometimes more a game.

It's not only the direct damage from bugs but also from people. Someone who has crashes or sees tons of them may think, nah not worth my time and leave right away. A smooth gameplay should not be an option it should be the first priority.

Luckily I seem to be avoiding the game crashes but the gameplay is far too easy and the EV bugs are further trivialising the game, if you don't have AL or EV probably the game is still slightly challenging.

Yup, it's not the best look to keep releasing Hero's this quick. It's fun to play with new characters, but to balance them properly will be incredibly difficult and ofc they will be full of bugs. 

There's been a day 1 bug they still refuse to fix. Nightmare difficulty not being challenging.

I have yet to see a fix for this.

Abyss Lord ramster still has a broken attack rate as well, and that's been around since his inception.  It's one thing that heavy cannonball tower since been trash since forever, but something like the numbers so completely off is another.

I don't think bugs are the problem, it's  just there is no end game now. EV and AL can beat any map half asleep (the only exception is having to be runner on the unholy cata !). 

They need a reliable end game! I'm hoping they do this soon, maybe even accelerate the PvP process!

I also am not worried about bugs. I find the speed of content being released to be slow.

The apprentice frosties are so over powered they have effected game development.

Half way through 2016 and we have 2 heros and 1 map.

Last year we had 3 maps + carnival.

In a whole year?

More stuff fast please. Love the game but I fear we will all be pushing up daisies by the time the game is finished!

I'm not that worried about the game itself, but more about how long it will take until we can fully play the game. Many players might come back when a true endgame will be there, when the majority of bugs will be fixed, etc.

When the bug is useless, it gets reported. When it's helpful, it lingers. :D

keyy is totally right. We got the onslaught free nm4 items bug. Got patched in "nothing". We now hae a bug that makes us crash all the time and a broken character (because of bugs), and instead trendy decides to release more characters instead of fixing.

It's good to have a content release schedule and if they can keep up with it then that'll be good but I'd not be surprised if content releases eventually slow down. GW2 is a prime example of this as they tried living story updates every 2 weeks and it was hard going to the point of them changing it. 

However on top of these new map and new hero released we've still got the strategic revamp and other sections of the game that should hopefully be getting updates too. I want these updates to be done correctly so I'm expecting that I will have to wait a little longer but as long as the communication is here then we should be fine.

The thing is that if they continue releasing only heros and new maps, it will take like 7 other months considering there 5 or 6 (mystic, M&M, Lavamancer, gun witch, barbarian, am I forgetting one???) other heroes and that it takes between 1 month and 1 month and a half to get a hero done (with all the bugs that come with it of course). Now, if during that time, they can't get things going for the revamps, it's going to be harsh.

I hope they'll interrupt their hero making, or maybe just slow down, to get the revamp done before because I think it is more important. I mean, what's the point of farming for those heroes if after the revamp everything changes and we need to regear, etc.