Proof the game is pay to win ;p

Step 1 Roll Electrocution quest. 

Step 2 Go to your monk with lighting costume

Step 3 enjoy free quest finish gold and medals ;p 

@NineO_OSix quote:

Um.,...You do realize thats NOT how the costumes work right? Costumes offer NO benefit for using it. So congratulations you're officially a liar :D

lol tell that to the free medals and gold every time i roll electrocution. It gets instantly completed when I go on my monk. So congratulation you completely made a fool of yourself.

For people confused on how this is pay to win. Imagine if they announced buy this costume and have 3 out of the possible 18 daily quest auto completed instantly.

@NineO_OSix quote:

lol tell what to the free medals and gold every time i roll electrocution. It gets instantly completed when I go on my monk. So congratulation you completely made a fool of yourself.

Video proof?

i want to know... how its pay to win and no PVP mode in the game? its just Pure PVE... so where its the Pay to win ?

I have never heard before the costumes have any influence on enemies. 

Ok... I have never been insane enough to purchase 'em so I have no idea. ^^

@Pneuma quote:

@NineO_OSix quote:

lol tell what to the free medals and gold every time i roll electrocution. It gets instantly completed when I go on my monk. So congratulation you completely made a fool of yourself.

Video proof?

I too would like to see video of this killer costume phenomenon... I am more curious than anything...[[129704,users]]

It could be like the bug on the daily kill x enemies as heroes, that auto-completes if you re-roll it, giving you free medals every day. Maybe the costume just auto completes the daily.

25 seconds into this video you will see the proof.

This isn't even close to pay 2 win though. If it was the only way to electrocute enemies then sure, but it's not.

Now again I ask does the Huntress set enemies on fire with her outfit?

@Chillix quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

Dude the monk is weilding a weapon with Storm Damage...

I don't have access to this costume yet to know if it's the weapon or the skin. However look at 24 seconds when he is using his melee attack with out hitting anything it has electric swipe marks.

I don't recall his weapon working like that with any melee attack.

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

@Chillix quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

I don't have access to this costume yet to know if it's the weapon or the skin. However look at 24 seconds when he is using his melee attack with out hitting anything it has electric swipe marks.

The swipe marks are probably something only the storm monk have, but I doubt that the costume causes the electrocution or changes anything at all. I don't have the costume either so I can't say everything for certain tho.

@NineO_OSix quote:

I thinks thats pay to have no fun

@Chillix quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

@Chillix quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

The swipe marks are probably something only the storm monk have, but I doubt that the costume causes the electrocution or changes anything at all. I don't have the costume either so I can't say everything for certain tho.

not sure tho but it might be the electrocute from the armor :d. Because it hits all enemys around you even if you are not hitten yet. It is one of the strongest short stuns you can have and i love it on any char who gets close to enemys. Just a guess, but doesnt need to be it.

OR they have a lightning weapon which actually has a special swipe to it which electro stuns the enemys XD. I mean seriously, all elemental have stuff, fire can add burning, water can make enemys wet, earth can stun, electro can ... yeah it can what? XD it never had an effect so it actually might be it and i would welcome it lol.

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

@Chillix quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

*SIGH*

This forum at times...

If you guy's go back to when they announced the costume and the Unholy Catacombs, the dev's have already stated that in the announcement trailer the Monk was wearing Electrocute passive armor that has a chance of electrocuting nearby enemies along with the costume.

THE COSTUME IN ITSELF DOES NOTHING.

I own the costume and that's entirely false.   The costume itself will never electrocute anything. Now if you couple that worth a lightning weapon, electrocute armor,  and the ThunderO pet like I did, it's a lot more fun.