Lets see how many ppl will complain for not finishing the monthly this time

The monthly is almost over and i just wanna see how many ppl will complain again for not being able to finish it in like the last second :P

@Strawhatluffy quote:

The monthly is almost over and i just wanna see how many ppl will complain again for not being able to finish it in like the last second :P

easy 2 hours and done

@TTFNiNjA quote:

@Strawhatluffy quote:

easy 2 hours and done

Yeah it takes 1 hour to do but ppl like to be whinny cause they left it for the last second before the monthly  ended

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

Sorry what was last month's monthly pet and why did people complain about it?

I think OP is referring to the people who complained for not doing the monthly with the first draco as reward. 

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

Sorry what was last month's monthly pet and why did people complain about it?

I think OP is referring to the people who complained for not doing the monthly with the first draco as reward. 

Hmm no that can't be it, because this is the PS4 section and blue Dragolich was this month. The green one should be coming next. I have no idea what last month's was.

A bit of misunderstanding here i was just talking in general about those ppl that are not doing the monthly and when it ends they start complaining about how they didn't finish it and start whinning about it sry for the misunderstanding this post is just a funny tease 

@Strawhatluffy quote:

A bit of misunderstanding here i was just talking in general about those ppl that are not doing the monthly and when it ends they start complaining about how they didn't finish it and start whinning about it sry for the misunderstanding this post is just a funny tease 

No problem, I was just curious about what your guy's last monthly pet was is all.

Last month there wasn't  a pet for ps4  the reward was a tittle, cash, pet affection boosters and an admission ticket for the carnival 

@Strawhatluffy quote:

Last month there wasn't  a pet for ps4  the reward was a tittle, cash, pet affection boosters and an admission ticket for the carnival 

Ouch.

Well this month will be a Green Dragolich.

So I guess people will complain less if they missed out on the Blue one.

Wait, wait wait....WHAT?! There is a new monthly out? Uh oh! I better go do it! I hope I have enough time. :-p J/K. 

I got the gold (green?)....legendary Drago at the beginning of the month. My real question is....how do you people get the monthly quests done in 1-2 hours? I must really suck at this game..... It takes me upwards from 8-10 gameplay hours to get these monthlies done. Sometimes longer.... :-( Oh well. I still have fun playing the game and I still get the monthly quests done with plenty of time to spare.

@SpiderDanX quote:

My real question is....how do you people get the monthly quests done in 1-2 hours? I must really suck at this game.....

It should usually take longer than that, at least that's what TE expects. The thing is that there is almost always a fast way to complete it. When it requires electrocuting enemies, spam geysers and LA on infinite enemies harb. The only annoying requirements are those you can't spam or farm, like "getting big victory chest". 

Usually, after 1 day a new monthly mission comes out, someone finds a fast way to complete it and shares it on the forum. You can also find a video explaining how to complete it very fast. Just keep an eye on the forum after a monthly mission is released.

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@SpiderDanX quote:

My real question is....how do you people get the monthly quests done in 1-2 hours? I must really suck at this game.....

It should usually take longer than that, at least that's what TE expects. The thing is that there is almost always a fast way to complete it. When it requires electrocuting enemies, spam geysers and LA on infinite enemies harb. The only annoying requirements are those you can't spam or farm, like "getting big victory chest". 

Usually, after 1 day a new monthly mission comes out, someone finds a fast way to complete it and shares it on the forum. You can also find a video explaining how to complete it very fast. Just keep an eye on the forum after a monthly mission is released.

That makes so much sense! Harbinger! Why didn't I think of that?! Lol. Thanks a lot!! The battlefield trap kills was quite the interesting quest! I enjoyed trying to figure out the best map to use for that one. Always exciting to see what quests are thought of each month. :-)

Green dragolich? We got 3 pets at once for this months. Dragolich, Scourge dragon (green) and some crapy joke of a pet that looks like a dragon seal or something. Are you just calling the scourge dragon a green dragolich? Or is there actually a green dragolich? And if so is it the same special ability?

It's not me this time :D

I missed one, i won't miss another monthly soon...

This one was really easy though...even i only needed like 3-4 days playing to complete it

@eyoeyoeyo quote:

Green dragolich? We got 3 pets at once for this months. Dragolich, Scourge dragon (green) and some crapy joke of a pet that looks like a dragon seal or something. Are you just calling the scourge dragon a green dragolich? Or is there actually a green dragolich? And if so is it the same special ability?

Yes there is a second green dragolich it was the mays monthly mission on pc and i think that same monthly of pc is gonna be our monthly mission on june on the ps4

How do you guys manage to finish it so quickly?! I just joined the game abt a week ago and struggled just to get HALF of it done T.T So just camp at harbinger with Frost towers and spam stun?

@[GTC]Rhekinos quote:

How do you guys manage to finish it so quickly?! I just joined the game abt a week ago and struggled just to get HALF of it done T.T So just camp at harbinger with Frost towers and spam stun?

Hello there,

You can find the relevant information below.

Information

Thank you, 

Xenogenics