Sign in to follow this  
Cobern

Stacks of 99

255 would be better

It's not really like the change requires more data unless you've set the values to be stored as 1 byte values, which I doubt

@R-Kane quote:

255 would be better

It's not really like the change requires more data unless you've set the values to be stored as 1 byte values, which I doubt

The one thing that keeps then from doing 255 is that the text would probably end up taking up more then just that inventory slot and 1 byte is close to nothing if were talking about ram DD2 (As the entire game) takes up 8,785,420,288 bytes. This can be measuered by navigating to your steam games folder, right clicking dd2 and selecting properties

I don't really agree mate. 

First, they can tweak the font and size of the font to make it look fine.

Second, RAM has nothing to do with it. I was talking about the size of the save file. The way the structures work in such things is that two bytes are often allocated as a value for each item in your inventory. From 00 to FF. FF = 255 in hex, hence why I've just said to use that instead. 99 is also fine but I don't like it when they cap things like that hence why I'm asking for it

I think ur missing my point. The carnival tickets, fireworks, the pet vial, the rotten eggs, popcorn machine n the prize tickets stacks to 99. So why can't the pet foods n pet rerolls stacks too 99. 

I still support this idea. 

Along with buttons that say: Automatically sell chests & eggs because they're flat out irritating