Sign in to follow this  
Gilad

Farming gear

Can you guys tell me what is the best map to farm items? I'm  able to do almost all of them but can't find the best one. Nm4 betsy  look's good for gear, but incrusions seems to have nice weapons with passivs. I found few nice items on onslaught liferoot but I take so long to do waves and never get good reward every 3 waves. What is yours experience guys? Thanks for every answer.

IPWR 1000 maps, incursions and onslaught is where I geared my heroes. Once built I just have the hero I want to gear in the deck this stops junk drops with mixed stats and passives.

@Fozzie quote:

IPWR 1000 maps, incursions and onslaught is where I geared my heroes. Once built I just have the hero I want to gear in the deck this stops junk drops with mixed stats and passives.

Agree with this.  Do one Betsy, Ramparts INC, and Catacombs INC, per night...

For me, Gates INC feels like the drop rates were dropped a bit... but it's all RNG.

Thanks. On incrusions map everyone seems looking weapons with passive. What kind of passive it is?

If you mean the catacombs Incursion then its the sword from the end game chest. Ramparts Incursion you play huntress or apprentice the last round for Armoured cleanser or Armageddon.

The passives on the sword are auto taunt and a flamethrower secondary attack, based on AP.

Armoured cleanser has breaker and Armageddon has weaver.

@Fozzie quote:

If you mean the catacombs Incursion then its the sword from the end game chest. Ramparts Incursion you play huntress or apprentice the last round for Armoured cleanser or Armageddon.

The passives on the sword are auto taunt and a flamethrower secondary attack, based on AP.

Armoured cleanser has breaker and Armageddon has weaver.

There is no wpn for monk?

Ok. I think i will keep doing betsy runs to gear me up and sometimes incrusions map. Btw, it's any difference playing alone or with 4 players?

It gets harder the more players you have, i dont think you get more loot.

Except when you play with jason then you get 10 legs per run

@Jothi92 quote:

Thanks. And last question. What exactly give you waver  passive? My english its not very good so don't blame me :)

@Jothi92 quote:

Maybe you do... ;)

About Gates: I literally just ran a Gate NM4 Inc. this morning and I got ZERO leg's.  Not even a gold box.

@Gilad quote:

@Jothi92 quote:

Thanks. And last question. What exactly give you waver  passive? My english its not very good so don't blame me :)

Weaver is a Unique passive of the weapon called Armageddon.

Its a Weapon for the Apprentice and you can only get it from the malthius boss on Ramparts incursion.

Its really strong and it shoots little sperms.

Its really strong and it shoots little sperms.

Like that compare :p so it's good for dps.

I run onslaught after round 8 its all pretty much 700 ipwr sure it can take abit but on average I spend about 4-6 an i have most of the set if not all of it by time i'm done but i dedicate my full day off work to it. Just my opinion, i find you only have to setup once unlike going from map to map, most likely why i prefer onslaught.

@jason4570 quote:
@Fozzie quote:

Agree with this.  Do one Betsy, Ramparts INC, and Catacombs INC, per night...

For me, Gates INC feels like the drop rates were dropped a bit... but it's all RNG.

I have noticed the same thing on Gates Inc

I prefer to play Throne room onslaught to gear up, it's definitely worth it if you can push past round 10, so for me it's a quite efficient way, since I just build my defenses, keep an eye on it until round 8 (all defenses are usually maxed by then) and then I just go AFK, I usually make it past round 30 without too much maintenance. By round 15, it seems like it only drops 690+ IPWR gear, which is why I do it this way, plus it doesn't take too much attention for it either.

@Strawhatluffy quote:

i think the best map to farm is betsy cause its the only map that has 11 bosses including betsy and its easy to do as well

I agree if you want a quick game for some gear maybe do a daily, Betsy is a good map.

@Timpan19995 quote:

I prefer to play Throne room onslaught to gear up.

Throne Room Onslaught is great providing you have a day spare. 

Can we get some quicker difficulty scaling in Onslaught please Trendy. I would like it see Onslaught rewards changed to every 5 rounds from 10 with round 25 being next to impossible to complete. That way games will last a reasonable amount of time but you don't have to book days off work to jump into a game.

@Yuwee quote:
@Strawhatluffy quote:

i think the best map to farm is betsy cause its the only map that has 11 bosses including betsy and its easy to do as well

I agree if you want a quick game for some gear maybe do a daily, Betsy is a good map.

@Timpan19995 quote:

I prefer to play Throne room onslaught to gear up.

Throne Room Onslaught is great providing you have a day spare. 

Can we get some quicker difficulty scaling in Onslaught please Trendy. I would like it see Onslaught rewards changed to every 5 rounds from 10 with round 25 being next to impossible to complete. That way games will last a reasonable amount of time but you don't have to book days off work to jump into a game.

I just have a macro running, 60 second interval, presses ESC, G, and Right-click. But I do agree with the fact that it takes far too long time for it to be okey, just doing the first 8 rounds feel like it takes at least an hour.