Sign in to follow this  
KnowsNoLimits

Round 3 Influence character vote is upon us

So first off congratulations to Mystic I bet her Serpent God is appeased with the outcome or what ever that means, it's still a mystery.

Anyway I guess it's all going to come down to how bad Man and Machine beats out the Barbarian next to determine the overall winner.

So this will be interesting indeed.

Guess I'll dump all my points into barb, got two axes with howling just aching to be used.

@Fozzie quote:

Guess I'll dump all my points into barb, got two axes with howling just aching to be used.

I actually had that discussion with my friend the other day. It's obvious Barbarian would have Axe as his weapon drop, but that's a Squire weapon. I'm not so sure he will use it. Otherwise how would weapons like the Unholy Sword work for him?

Eh if you are going to throw your votes away you may as wait for the next character vote. As much as I want to see the Barbarian return he's going to lose round 3 as well.

Yeah, I'm fairly sure that they will add a weapon set for barbarian, as opposed to giving him two weapon slots for squire weapons. EV2 points in that direction as well, with her receiving canisters as opposed to just using existing weapons.

Pff he should be able to dualwield any type of weapon, dual axes, dual sword, dual bows, dual shields, dual polearm, dual books, dual canisters.

@SeaEmperorSoren quote:

I don't care who wins, i like the gunwitch, what happened to her anyway?

She's the next hero being released. They mentioned trying to get her out on PC late June in the latest Dev Log.

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/blog/135426/dev-log-72-whats-coming-up-next