Sign in to follow this  
Alhanalem

Appeal for musical talent!

Hello, Al from the CDT here.

We are working on including the Temple of POLYBIUS, which was featured as the grand final event map from DD1 (which at the time we thought probably would be final :p ). However, as it turns out, we can not retain the music track that was used for part of the map due to legal reasons. At this time I realized that we lack any musical talent on the team. While not essential, it would be cool if future levels had some new music to offer and so I appeal to the community for music scoring talent. While it would probably be too late for our next update, I write this in the hopes that we can potentially have new music to go with new maps in the future. (For now, I'll be switching the music to a stock DD1 track)

I'd like to remind you that we're a volunteer team (e.g. not paid), but if the idea of having your work used as the BGM for future maps added to the game appeals to you or you know someone who might be interested, by all means PM DDAce (aka acen) or myself or post here to express your interest :)

Hi, it's a great idea I think! ^^

But I can not help, sorry, but Trendy can not talk to you on tweeter?

(Message write with google translation as I am French)