Sign in to follow this  
KnowsNoLimits

Remove Horde waves you say..... (Gold farming vid)

Don't you guys want gold?

First off this is a method to help other people who out there who don't know how to farm gold efficiently.

I know this method is known among most of you and it was known to me on PC as well, however my friend really want me to upload this vid to share with the community. So I decided why not?

I also know their are other maps which you can farm gold just as efficient and if not more than Onslaught and Dragonfall Bazaar is one of them.

Also this can be abused just as easily in NM4, so I have no idea why you guys are complaining about it.

Anyway to the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGhtrbg4TI4

This was our first attempt at farming gold on the PS4, I used the gear I got from leveling people up from Harbinger, so it doesn't matter what your stats are to do this all you need are the 2 Medium Spheres which are Hero Gold Bonus Medium Sphere 1 + Gold Bonus Sphere III. You just want any gear with the jackpot passive, really the only thing you need to care about is the weapon really to kill them, in this case it was just a NM3 Harbinger Sword with a defensive power, since that's the only decent sword I had at the time.

The beauty of farming Horde mode together with someone else is that jackpot will proc even if you didn't kill the enemies as you will see in the vid. You just mop up that sweet, sweet gold.

So for that very reason you want to maximize as many kills as possible. So place your walls backwards, use frosts and Serentiy auras. If you are weak like we were back then we use Serentiy Aura with 25% hero damage Boost Large Sphere and your friend equip the  25% Blockade Health Sphere on his Monk.

Just have Sky Guard Towers for Air units.

If anything I would prefer Onslaught to be reworked to have limited amount of waves with a higher mob count, like 2-3k mobs.

It would be a nice nod to DD1 which at one time had 15-30k mobs per wave, also you would actually feel like you achieve something. Going past wave 15 of Onslaught is quite pointless. Unless ofc you are that set on trying to farm as much as possible.

Thankfully we are much more geared now.

Enjoy the river of Gold. Easy 100-120k gold in one round of this.

@Insanity Geo quote:

old news

with cap jackpot on squire

easily 4-600k per horde

still dont like horde waves in nm4

lol you do not get 600k per horde. Plus with the green mana preventing gold from dropping the further into onslaught you go the less gold you get.

@NineO_OSix quote:

lol you do not get 600k per horde. Plus with the green mana preventing gold from dropping the further into onslaught you go the less gold you get.

Green mana is easy to fix. Build towers that face away from the mobs and then sell the next round (burns half the mana used to build each tower.)

@Just For Fun quote:

what is it level of onslaugh?

Siphon Site - D

@Insanity Geo quote:

old news

with cap jackpot on squire

easily 4-600k per horde

still dont like horde waves in nm4

LMAO 600k per run? No, just No. If you are going to state something just make sure it's true. 

Also way to read the second sentence, I stated from the beginning that isn't anything new, I just posted it to help others out.

NM4 Hoarde waves are nothing compared to what DD1 Survival waves used to be and you think these are bad.?You would shoot yourself if you played DD1 Survival.