12 Suggestions For The Game

1. A trading post. It would be unlocked through saving the owner in a new mission that could be added, or it could just be open right away. I know trading has been suggested many times, but I feel it would help new players out a lot. I have tons of items I sell, and they could be going towards people that need the gear, instead of just giving me gold I rarely use.

2. More holiday events. I loved the holiday dlc in DD1, and I think it could add tons of hours of game play.

3. Cheaper heroes. The medals don't take forever to get if you know what you are doing, but I think if it was even only by 1,000, it would help us reach the heroes we loved in DD1, or to try out the new heroes. Either that or have a trial mode for each hero, where you can try the hero out in a testing facility so you know if you will like that character and not waste 10,000 or more medals.

4. Double medal weekends. On the weekends before the release of a new character, there should be double medals, so we can get new characters, or upgrade the ones we have.

5. An enemy that splits into smaller enemies when killed. It could be a giant rock golem that splits into little golems when killed, making a challenge for even the most experienced players.

6. Customizable towers. This is probably already on the to-do list, but I'm going to say it anyways. I'm pretty sure most people would be happy if they could make their towers not only be unique in power, but also in looks.

7. Steam workshop support. The key to getting more user created content is through letting them make it themselves. There could be polls on this website for us to vote on what we want to be added to the game.

8. Armor cosmetics. This could be a skin in itself, or something in the options menu, but I liked in DDE how the armor you wear would show up. There could also be an option on what armor you want to show.

9. Reloading. Some people will disagree with me, but I think ammo was a big part of DD1 and should be a big part in DD2, it forced us to do think before we shot, and to aim more carefully. 

10. More equipment slots. I think a true warrior has more than gloves, boots, a helmet, and a chest plate. DDE had a good amount of equipment slots, and I think it would add more hours to force us to get the best armor, for more slots.

11. Max level 100. I think the max level should be 100 because then we could become more powerful and have more fun before we aren't able to see the experience bar not be able to move.

12. The max level not being the end. Even when at the max level, it shouldn't be the end. I think adding something like Diablo 3's paragon would allow high levels to continue to play the game without being bored.

Post comments on what you think should be added, what shouldn't, and add onto the ideas.

The biggest issue with trading is finding that middle ground of not being extreme on price. DD1 had a central currency in mana that dropped obscenely abundant. Those shop prices were huge. If those prices appeared on perfect or near perfect gear the average player base would still not benefit from player trading. 

Other than that love the other ideas

@shadowknight07 quote:

The biggest issue with trading is finding that middle ground of not being extreme on price. DD1 had a central currency in mana that dropped obscenely abundant. Those shop prices were huge. If those prices appeared on perfect or near perfect gear the average player base would still not benefit from player trading. 

Other than that love the other ideas

Thank you shadowknight07 for your input, and I agree with your statement.