Reflect beam tryouts!

I've been trying these things out lately. Even though they've taken a backseat to proton beams due to the lack of passives/spheres and higher DU cost, they can do some really cool things!

For starters, these things are a bane to harbinger and everything he is. They reflect his ranged attack, his cannon attacks, and even his three crystal wave things. With them around the crystal you only need to worry about round 3 meteors (which they also reflect if one happens to land directly on the beam) and round 4 drain thing (which it doesnt reflect). My favorite part, they can trigger the cannons with their explosion. No more 3 dps and 1 cannon guy.

I also tried them on Betsy but it doesnt reflect her flame breath unfortunately. Im not sure about her bombing runs, I havnt had a beam directly lined up with one yet to be sure.

I want to test it on the catacomb incursion the next time Im online to see if they can reflect the ghost fire on the crystal. Which I doubt but would really justify the high DU cost. 

I cant wait to see some more clever things we can do with future hero's defenses. Jester_Forum_icon2.png

Rest assured, I tried it out a bit ago. It doesnt work on the ghost fire. But now I'm wondering if it works on the ogre's slowing slime ball. Most of the time just a hindrance, but on cata incursion it becomes a problem if you're the ghost buster haha. Jester_Forum_icon2.png